• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

We All Hate Golden State. Who Are Your Least Favorite Warriors?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pick Your 2 Least Favorite Warriors

• Draymond *I Am A Donkey On The Edge* Green

Votes: 90 67.2%
  • Kevin *I Sold My Soul and Traded In My Balls in 2016* Durant

Votes: 57 42.5%
  • Klay *I Bought My Goatee At Party City* Thompson

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Stephen *My Mouthpiece Can't Stay in My Mouth* Curry

Votes: 48 35.8%

• Total voters

GStera

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Since we all unanimously hate them, I ask the age old question.

Who do you hate most?

Since this is Golden State we are talking about, pick 2!

This was very tough for me.

I went with Steph and Draymond.

Steph - I just can't stand the shimmying and showboating for someone who is not intimidating at all. It’s one thing when Lebron stares you down, cause that shit scary af.

Draymond - There is not one thing I don't hate about him.

Last edited:
I think it would be more difficult to call out 2 Warriors I like......cant find one.

I literally wished a plane crash upon them in front of small children. I hate them all.

Livingston is fine .

I find it impossible to choose between Draymond and Durant. Draymond is the most despicable piece of garbage that’s ever walked onto an NBA court. But Durant ruined the NBA with his cowardice.

fTTBLia.gif

This was very tough for me.

I went with Steph and Draymond.

Steph - I just can't stand the shimmying and showboating for someone whose ass I know I could kick in real life.
Draymond - There is not one thing I don't hate about him.

No disrespect to you, and I am not a fan of him myself but Steph Curry is pretty strong at least as far as I know even if his frame doesn't necessarily indicate it.

I dislike Draymond Green because of his taunting and dirty plays, but as a player, I think he is someone you want on your team.

But there are too many to choose from....:( How can I only pick one?

Last edited:
I find it impossible to choose between Draymond and Durant. Draymond is the most despicable piece of garbage that’s ever walked onto an NBA court. But Durant ruined the NBA with his cowardice.

I'm another Draymond and Durant guy. I didn't mind GS so much back when they were just the splash brothers and Bogut was doing illegal screens but not being a vocal asshole about it.

1) Braymond "Donkeylips" Green. No contest for this position.
2) Steph "Binky" Curry. I usually don't talk about him as much as I do Doodoo-rant, Lord of the Burner Account or KlayQuil, The Embodiment of the PBS Logo, but Binky is almost as bad as Donkeylips with his BS.

Surprised already that Durant isn't running away with it. Biggest coward in sports history and it's not even close. Somehow still gets every call by simply flailing his arms with the slightest bit of contact... refs fall for it everytime. Man I hate this fuckhead.

Yeah, Durant was usually my go-to because of his league-ruining BS.

It's a tough one, cuz all around I dislike Curry equally on the court as off the court. I just find Curry all around lame and like a country club kid / cupcake. But Draymond is a weird one because while I can sometimes like him off the court, I HATE him on the court with how he turns into the cockiest asshole of all time. He is like that kid in school who is cool to you one on one and then he gets around the popular kids and acts like the biggest douche.

KD I just find boring. The guy has no personality. Piggy backs off of the other guys. Doesn't taunt much but is super sensitive. He's almost like an after thought to me, just their hit man/sniper. Doesn't even seem part of the team sometimes.

The only guy I truly dislike is Zaza. Zaza is very dirty.

Now, these guys all annoy me:

- Curry. I hate his dancing (like when he wiggles back and forth), or how much showboating he does. It's hard to completely hate him for this because, let's face it, LeBron is pretty theatrical himself. Remember in Game 7 when LeBron blocked Rozier and ignored the ensuing offensive rush and stood on the opposite end of the court for literally like 30 seconds? That was a bit much. Imagine if an opponent did that, how much grief we'd give him.

- Green. Dude is always yapping and is involved in a lot of questionable plays. I have a lot of respect for this guy though, he's a baller. Green has had some controversial plays, but I feel like he's not dirty... Zaza crosses the line, Green straddles it. I think off the court Green has a very good personality, he's very polite and complimentary -- it's almost an alter ego to his on-the-court-demeanor.

- Durant. Zero respect for this pussy. I used to put him in the Zaza category of truly disliking him, but this guy is such a pansy that I am starting to feel sorry for him a little bit.

I kind of appreciate villains like this though. A lot of people dislike Draymond, but let's be honest, we would love him if he were on the Cavs. Some people will disagree with this, go the sanctimonious route, and pretend they wouldn't like Green even if he were on our team... but they would. He'd for sure be a fan favorite. Overall I actually feel like Golden State is collectively pretty gracious in winning or defeat.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."