• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 1 (9/11): Browns @ Eagles [1:00 PM EST, CBS]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoGottiFor3

#ALLin216
Reaction score
14292387_10154594455644684_5379167616923598093_n.jpg

lincoln_580.jpg

TV MAPS | STREAM

200px-NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Greg Gumbel, Trent Green

The Josh Gordon excitement is sweeping Cleveland, but his four-game suspension means that this Robert Griffin III-led offense is lacking explosive playmakers like it did last season. It did spend a first-round pick on Corey Coleman, and Griffin was brought in to provide stability (or at least change) at the quarterback position. On defense, the Browns gave up the third-most rushing yards in football, a promising trend for an Eagles offense that will no longer be operating at high speed under Chip Kelly. The DeMarco Murray experiment didn't go as planned, so the Eagles will attempt to exploit the Browns' weak run D with Ryan Mathews as their primary rusher. Philly will need to rely on the rushing attack after Sam Bradford was traded away, leaving Chase Daniel and Carson Wentz as the quarterback options. The Browns will need to rely on Isaiah Crowell and Duke Johnson against a defense that surrendered more than 2,700 yards and 13 touchdowns to running backs last season. The Eagles will try to maximize their number of offensive possessions thanks to the Browns' turnover differential from a season ago, which was in the bottom five of the NFL.

Last edited:
i will be doing anything else. cutting the grass sounds good

My GF bought me tickets to the game as a bday gift, so I will be there. Has anyone ever been to an Eagles game? I was warned not wear Browns gear there, especially since it will just be my GF and I. My initial thoughts is fuck off I will support the Browns.

Thoughts?

My GF bought me tickets to the game as a bday gift, so I will be there. Has anyone ever been to an Eagles game? I was warned not wear Browns gear there, especially since it will just be my GF and I. My initial thoughts is fuck off I will support the Browns.

Thoughts?
1. Holy shit what an awful present. If anyone got me tickets to the Browns as a present I'd be irate.

2. Philly Thinks they're hot shit and hardcore fans but fuckem. I say wear it. Just don't be an ass and you'll be fine. I wear Browns stuff in ketchup stadium all the time. Disclaimer though I've never been to the Eagles stadium

Thoughts?

They'll probably rag on you, which you will deserve for supporting a horrible team.

Funny thing is...their team is horrible now too.

My prediction for this game is that one team will win 31-23. Whichever team makes the second to last mistake, of which there will be an absolute shitload.

Setting the line at 8.5 combined turnovers.

Not sure what team I want to win this one.

Can we tie? Does that help both draft picks or hurt both?

What a conundrum!

They'll probably rag on you, which you will deserve for supporting a horrible team.
That's what I was saying. If they rag at me, wtf can I say?

"yeah, you're right we do suck ass." I have absolutely 0 expectations this season to get upset about talking shit about the Browns. Top that off with a Cavs title/the Tribe making a run and I am pretty content with a shitty season.

1. Holy shit what an awful present. If anyone got me tickets to the Browns as a present I'd be irate.

2. Philly Thinks they're hot shit and hardcore fans but fuckem. I say wear it. Just don't be an ass and you'll be fine. I wear Browns stuff in ketchup stadium all the time. Disclaimer though I've never been to the Eagles stadium
I lol'd. She is pretty on point with getting my Cavs/Wizards (we live in DC) tickets too as gifts. The way I see it is if she keeps this up, we will get to see a good browns team in person in about 10 years.

Not sure what team I want to win this one.
Browns !!!

You want Wentz to gain no confidence ever in his life... Mentally beat him to the point where he starts to drink and do hardcore party drugs... Next is clinical depression and ultimately suicidal thoughts that sends him into early retirement... Followed by death threats and plots to kill big time political figures which lands him in prison for life !!!

The goal is for Wentz to create a username on here and talk to David. in the sobriety thread....

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."