• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 12: Giants Vs Browns Total Trap Game!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

brownindian

Sixth Man
Reaction score
LaJ9Kmo.gif

There is always one game that us Browns fans think will be the trap game and halfway through realize that it is us who have been trapped !!!! Man up like a Manning folks !!!

34-10 New York football Giants. Hope our quarterbacks have their life insurance paid up.

good lord..look at that crowd.

No one there except Giants fans.

Does Eli suck or does Eli suck? dude missed Odell on a 6p yard TD

Eli is stinking it up in the game. So far so good.

Eli trying his best to fuck up our tank. Had Beckham for 2 easy TDs and threw up some ducks

McCown telling Eli - Not on my turf !!! This is my town and I am the shittiest QB. Go take your act to NY !!!

Why is Crowell always running sideways towards the sidelines ?
I know the team is bad but dude!!!!! you are getting paid to play! So you don't get to skip it.

I really did see the Browns try and run the swinging gate on a 2nd down in an NFL game, right?

I really did see the Browns try and run the swinging gate on a 2nd down in an NFL game, right?
I mean, we suck bawls. We're averaging like 10 points per game in the last 3. Pryor was open, Duke just blew his load.

I didn't have a problem with the play call. Gotta get creative when you're as bad as we are

Sleepless is Seattle ? Well its Scoreless in Cleveland !!! The Giants trying to jinx our 0 win streak !!!!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."