• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 15: Bengals (8-4) @ Browns (7-6) | 1:00 p.m. | FOX

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Bengals_logo_small.gif
@
small_logo.png

Where: First Energy Stadium
Kickoff: 1 p.m.
TV: Fox

3_FirstEnergy%20Stadium_Rooftop%20Aerial_1.jpg

nfl_a_johnny-manziel_mb_600x400.jpg

021314-FSO-NFL-Bengals-Cheerleaders-10.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.75.jpg

Go Browns!!

Also, I hope someone knocks out Jeremy Hill too.

I hope bad Andy Dalton shows up...

I guess that's only sliiiiiiightly worse than good Andy.

Which Andy Dalton shows up? Does Joe Haden continue his recent mastery of AJ Green?

If the defense plays like it has the last 6 or so weeks, then an average offensive game will get the W.

I am intrigued to see what the call for Johnny 1st. I would think a playaction rollout would suit him best.

Steelers gave the Bengals a gut-punch. Only one thing to say to the Browns right now...

nfl_u_dalton_ap_600.jpg

mortal_kombat_finish_him.png

5am wake-up call for me. Been watching most games on replay either at work or after work this season (with the exception of a couple early on) but I'm going to get myself a few hours sleep now so that I'm not destroyed when I get up in the morning.

See you fellas in the AM!

5am wake-up call for me. Been watching most games on replay either at work or after work this season (with the exception of a couple early on) but I'm going to get myself a few hours sleep now so that I'm not destroyed when I get up in the morning.

See you fellas in the AM!

Are you from Cleveland or did you just adopt our teams from Australia? The Bone Thugs pic makes me curious.

I think Gordon has a big game today. It really looked like there was just 0 chemistry between him and Hoyer. Obviously it's tough to jump right into a new offense after missing 10 games and not being able to practice with the team. I just have a gut feeling he's going to do well with Manziel. Manziel is used to putting it up top to big athletic receivers (Evans).

Are you from Cleveland or did you just adopt our teams from Australia? The Bone Thugs pic makes me curious.

Been an obsessive Bone fanatic since I was about 12 (now 24). As a result, I developed a sentimental connection to the city throughout my adolescence which has even further been reinforced in adulthood. And after all the years, I now feel as connected and as passionate about the city of Cleveland as any other local would.

Will be flying from Aus to CLE on January 29 for the first time so that I can finally experience the city after years of learning and meeting people online from the city.

In short, that's how I became a Cavs & Browns fan :)

My brain is telling me to expect one thing, while my gut is telling me to expect another... Neither of them are necessarily good things, easier.

I'm being very cautious with my excitement today, I really don't want to disappoint myself. With that all being said, I wonder which Dalton we will see today. Will he be able to deliver vengeance against us? Or will we see the Andy and the Bengals of week 10?

As for Manziel, like I said, cautious excitement...

Chuck Booms should be relatively quiet on Tailgate 19 with a case of the vapors w/ his excitement over Manzel starting

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."