• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 17 (1/3): Steelers (9-6) @ Browns (3-12) [1:00 PM EST, CBS]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoGottiFor3

#ALLin216
Reaction score

j6cVysx.jpg

Pittsburgh_Steelers.png
Cleveland_Browns.png

cleveland_580.jpg

TV MAPS | STREAM

NFL_ON_CBS_2013_logo.png

Greg Gumbel, Trent Green

Last edited:
It would be great to be the spoiler for their playoff hopes. It would make the year for me...

Let's make it an even 19.

Ans then get one of those mediocre Papa John's pizzas to celebrate.
Papa JOhn's only redeeming quality is the pepper it comes with.

It would be great to be the spoiler for their playoff hopes. It would make the year for me...
I will never ever complain about beating Pitt or Balt, but I'd much rather the Jets beat Buffalo, we lose, and then we get Goff.

I look at it as conceding the battle for the greater good of the war.

I can feel it. Goff is near...I'm getting excited.

Should be depressing when he is snatched from our clutches.

I can feel it. Goff is near...I'm getting excited.

Should be depressing when he is snatched from our clutches.

How often does someone trade up to #1? The RG3 trade showed how high of a price that is.

I'm happy with Goff, Lynch or Bosa.

How good will Lynch be?

If Browns won today, what's worst case for their pick?

How good will Lynch be?

If Browns won today, what's worst case for their pick?

It looks like a win plus San Diego and Dallas losses could potentially drop us to #4. Strength of schedule tiebreaker: Cleveland (.529), San Diego (.511), Dallas (.529)...SD beats us outright, Dallas currently tied with us.

San Francisco is the other 4-11 team but their strength of schedule is an NFL high .556 so we would not fall below them.

#4 is my estimate. Which one would imagine putting us a comfortable and familiar one pick after Goff's inevitable draft slot of #3.

Let's go Austin, lead us to that #1 pick.

Congratulations on the worst season since the return. We're almost through it.

Just a few more hours until the most exciting part of the Browns season begins!! Can't wait for the President-GM-coach search. No matter what we know out will be entertaining.

I'm really curious about that Titans/Colts matchup- both teams desperately want to lose. It will be cool to see who manages to pull it off.

It's still 40 minutes to kick-off so I can still delude myself into thinking that Pett might be able to give one last FU to the FO and pull out one last win. 90% chance he doesn't but it would be kind of cool.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."