• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 17: Browns (7-8) @ Ravens (9-6) [1:00 PM EST, CBS)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoGottiFor3

#ALLin216
Reaction score
Cleveland_Browns.png
Baltimore_Ravens.png

m&t_580.jpg

TV MAPS | STREAM

190px-Nfloncbs_logo.png

Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

1:00 PM ET

dare you to win Browns.

We need a win to end all this negative energy going into the offseason, if they can finish with 8 wins on the season as well as having a .500 record in the division this is a good season for year 1 under a rookie head coach.

Talent wise I think we're right there with the Ravens besides the Browns obviously not having their Joe Flacco, the Browns have also not won in Baltimore since 2007. I hope the Browns show up to play and not check out knowing they only have 4 quarters left to play.

Thanks for another interesting season! I understand that with the choice of TV and radio programming, that it is not always practical to watch the halftime/postgame shows LIVE. Today we introduce LIVE TWEETING to the show. Here's how it works:

Use #moohead in your tweet and it will automatically appear on the halftime and postgame shows! Make your point, ask a question, or tell me to eat shite and it will be discussed on the show.

Thanks to everyone here for your support. We will be back for year 11 next season (if I'm not late because of a Friday party). See ya on the show!

Marc (moo)

Looks like the defense has decided to show up today.

I feel bad that the leaders of this team on D have to deal with such an inept offense.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."