• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 3 2018 | Jets at Browns

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Randolphkeys

I'm Just Second-hand Strus
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Week 3 preview by Devin Cajuste and his Dad:

screen-shot-2018-08-15-at-11-19-20-am.png

The Jets (1-1) will face off against our former team the Earthtone Cleveland Browns (0-1-1) in a nationally televised showdown on the NFL Network. People call orange and brown earth tones. It is from the Earth we find healing power. The power to overcome a sudden change in employment status for example.

Quarterback showdown: The NFL Network might have expected this to be a showdown of Darnold and Mayfield when the schedule came out, but as Einstein said all of life is a vibration. Tyrod Taylor will have to harness his fight or flight tendencies and channel those vibrations into control and comfort in the pocket. I will have to loan him some citrine crystals for pregame. On the other side, Sam Darnold has a grandfather named Dick Hammer. He comes from a long line of men who have harnessed their third chakra. He faces a defense that releases unexpected patterns and dark energy like a Black Tourmeline crystal. Darnold will have to harness his root chakra power in the face of the bad habits Greg Williams's schemes unleash upon a quarterback.

Vegas has the earth tone Browns as three point favorites at home. The universe is telling me the Browns will win even bigger. Expect a gemstone of a Thursday evening, my friends.

Brown is also the color of shit. "Shit!" is what we'll be exclaiming most of the night. Jets win 24-20.

We're steamrolling this one.......

35 - 10

The way this offense is performing, they could get 10 TOs this game and still not score 35 points.
Defensive scores. I never said we're gonna score all that on o.

The calls for Mayfield are going to be deafening if the Browns lose this one and Taylor plays poorly.

The calls for Mayfield are going to be deafening if the Browns lose this one and Taylor plays poorly.
Probably rightfully so

This is a must win game. Flat out. It's the NFL, there's must win games a lot sooner compared to other sports, we hear the ramifications every year if so and so goes 0-2.

We can't go 0-2-1. Most importantly we can't go from almost beating Pittsburgh/Nawleans, 2 NFL powerhouses to losing to the goddamn Jets (my best Frankenstein impression).

Must win game and for a lot of reasons, most importantly to quiet down the raging fans and give them hope and optimistic positive views of "we could be 3-0 if Zane wasn't a mental midget".

I'm very interested in this game, Darnold, Pryor, Crowell...

Browns are winning this bitch easily. EASILY.

27-10, Tyrod is good vs lesser teams

Probably rightfully so

This is a must win game. Flat out. It's the NFL, there's must win games a lot sooner compared to other sports, we hear the ramifications every year if so and so goes 0-2.

We can't go 0-2-1. Most importantly we can't go from almost beating Pittsburgh/Nawleans, 2 NFL powerhouses to losing to the goddamn Jets (my best Frankenstein impression).

Must win game and for a lot of reasons, most importantly to quiet down the raging fans and give them hope and optimistic positive views of "we could be 3-0 if Zane wasn't a mental midget".

I'm very interested in this game, Darnold, Pryor, Crowell...

Browns are winning this bitch easily. EASILY.

27-10, Tyrod is good vs lesser teams
What are the ramifications? Missing the playoffs? That's expected.

Last edited:
What are the ramification? Missing the playoffs? That's expected.
0-2 is death.

Losing to the Jets at home, vs a QB that we could've taken is bad. Very bad. There's no beating around the bush with this one. Win the fucking game.

Landry out? If so, fuck.

Underrated part of this game: it will be the Jets 3rd game in 10 days.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."