• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 3 (9/27): Raiders (1-1) @ Browns (1-1) [1:00 PM EST, CBS]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoGottiFor3

#ALLin216
Reaction score
thReg03.png

Oakland_Raiders.png
Cleveland_Browns.png

cleveland_580.jpg

TV MAPS | STREAM

220px-NFL_ON_CBS_2013_logo.png

Carter Blackburn, Chris Simms

I just put money on Oakland to cover the spread. Carr was hurt in the game against Cincy, but last week their offense flashed some serious potential. He is getting the ball to his receivers quickly.

Cleveland 31 - Oakland 28. Browns fans will be rewarded for my rare dabbling into sports bets.

What was the spread? Might have to get in on that...

My predictions:

Murray will go over 100yds rushing, 2 TDs
Crowell will go over 90yds rushing, 0 TDs
Cooper will have one 40+yd reception TD
Carr will throw for 250yds 1 TD, 2 INT
McCown will throw for 300yds 2 TD, 1 INT
Travis Benjamin will be worthless

We lose. 21-20

I really think we can win this game though. I hope I strike out on all of those predictions besides McCown.

I really hate thinking about just how good our defense would be if Gilbert had panned out. Our D is so close to being legitimately elite, just one or two playmakers away.

I really hate thinking about just how good our defense would be if Gilbert had panned out. Our D is so close to being legitimately elite, just one or two playmakers away.
We still need Paul "class of 86" Kruger to set an edge. We still need Mingo to do something other than run really fast. Has he ever even touched someone on the other team? I see him running all nimbly-wimbly but he never seems to make contact with anything. If Gilbert had panned out, nobody would throw against us, but fuckin goldy locks would be arriving to the edge as Chris fucking Ivory blows right by.

Not really sure what the hell is going to happen. No idea what to expect from McCown.

I'll be optimistic and say we're going to win. I don't think Latavius is going to wreck us on the edge like literally everybody expects him to. Carr looked hella good last week though, but the secondary is supposed to be the strength of our team right?

McCown better be on fire. Johnny showed enough that he might be are starting QB for a while. He is looking down field and giving his receivers an extra seconds with his speed. You either have a Brady who puts it on the numbers and very quick every time or a Rogers/Wilson who have the ability to escape the rush and give your WR an extra second. McCown is neither while Johnny might be the second.

I just put money on Oakland to cover the spread. Carr was hurt in the game against Cincy, but last week their offense flashed some serious potential. He is getting the ball to his receivers quickly.

Cleveland 31 - Oakland 28. Browns fans will be rewarded for my rare dabbling into sports bets.

Raiders caught Ravens flying across the country and won at the last second. We have the CBs to stop the pass, the Ravens don't. Those quick passes simply will not be there and if he tries, Joey Haden is ready to catch that weak sauce.

We will have our QB back, so we will be balanced. We will be absolutely controlling the clock. I have it 26-17 and the Browns are suddenly 2-1, with our only loss coming against the REVAMPED jets.

This is a big game. it's at home. We are going to get after it today.

How can a team that's dead last in stopping the run this year and last be close to elite?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."