• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 3: Browns at Colts. #winning

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr. Orange

Hall-of-Famer
Guardians Forum Founding Father
Reaction score
Browns (0-2) vs. Colts (0-2)
Sunday, Sept. 24, 1pm EST on CBS

Hue (1-17) Jackson vs. Chuck (Coaching for my job) Pagano

DeShone (Excedrin) Kizer vs. Jacoby (Belichick Cast-off) Brissett

Browns (Elite?) Defense vs. Colts (Dogshit) Offense

Let's get this win today!!!

cleveland.jpg

Game Preview at this Link. Won't imbed due to my illiteracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8co9P6MMyZ0

Oh yeah....and just one more thing...

temp2014_0604_photo_gallery_0004--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

dfa2665517ed4599942d3ebf7d82301d.jpg

Last edited:
Girl on the right is astounding.

17-13 Browns. Watched the Colts last weekend at a bar because the tv was next to the Briwns/Ravens.

Colts are bad. Really, really bad.

This board blows today. Everyone's probably in the politics thread triggered by Trump's comments.

This board blows today. Everyone's probably in the politics thread triggered by Trump's comments.
We watched the Ravens get dad dicked all over the field by the fucking Jaguars in one of the most dominant displays of the season

I think reality is setting in for some who didn't want to believe that we totally blow

Also I started the Ravens in 2 fantasy leagues today and I've never been so happy to see a -5 for one of my players. Eat shit ratbirds

We watched the Ravens get dad dicked all over the field by the fucking Jaguars in one of the most dominant displays of the season

I think reality is setting in for some who didn't want to believe that we totally blow
I spent all last game thread trying to tell you guys that the Ravens aren't good

Well...yeah.

I spent all last game thread trying to tell you guys that the Ravens aren't good

Well...yeah.
To be fair I never needed any convincing. I knew the Ravens weren't a contender. But getting blown the fuck out by Blake Bortles? I thought they were better than that

So much for the Browns standing with first responders and military....

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."