• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 6: Broncos (5-0) @ Browns (2-3) [1:00 PM EST, CBS]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

spydy13

NBA Starter
Reaction score
nfl-week-6-opening-lines.jpg

cleveland_browns_dawg_pound_detail.png

dDMK3Hboxc2ZZcajd3QdB3n4Fbr9vLBkR7G2URl1dsJAhdVxjUQzQvMkYSFaZb2m.jpg

GW302H80

Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

@MoGottiFor3 Feel free to make a proper one instead of my broke ass imitation :chuckle:

I just wanted to say in the game thread that I'm so glad I can actually watch this on TV this week instead of a stupid ass stream!

Not getting my hopes up about Turbin. Definitely expecting less than 3.5 YPC.

I think the Broncos D will shut this offense down, I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't but we'll see.

This has to be one of the weirdest matchups I can think of. A 5-0 team that has been absolutely carried by their defense with a QB that I think even his parents would say in a private conversation that he pushed it one too many years. Who the hell would have thought that at any point in his career that in a matchup with Peyton Manning the Browns not only have the better offense, but also (THIS YEAR) the better QB? Mind=blown.

Unfortunately this is the case of a moveable object meeting a stoppable force. I have as much faith in our defense as I do that the Indians will finally find their number 4 hitter this offseason. The Broncos have been just as bad at running the ball as we have been stopping the run. It will be similar to the special olympics out there when the Broncos have the ball with both the Browns defense and Broncos offense fighting over a gun to shoot themselves in the foot with.

Their defense. Wew doggy. The entire reason for their record. All of these pro bowl defensive players went to go team up with Manning, and what resulted is Manning being a joke and the defense being a super unit. That said, they have feasted on some young QBs and some game managers. This team is extremely beatable, and they have yet to play an above .500 team (not that that starts this week or anything). I really have faith in our offense to put up enough points to win this one, and I think our defense might actually luck into some stops today because Peyton's arm resembles a pea shooter.

There is no reason we can't win this game at home if we avoid letting their defense take over the game. If we have no turnovers I think we will win this.

Browns 6 Broncos 31

Last edited:
LET'S PULL THE UPSET!!!

13-10 Browns

Peyton is a shell with a noodle arm.

Here is this week's podcast for your pre game enjoyment

Columbus fucking sucks when it comes to showing Browns games.

I think the Broncos D will shut this offense down, I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't but we'll see.
Why, exactly? I fully expect our million dollar offensive line to disappoint in the run game but they usually can keep the heat off of McCown. The Broncos are running a Browns reject out there at safety so maybe they target him.

Why, exactly? I fully expect our million dollar offensive line to disappoint in the run game but they usually can keep the heat off of McCown. The Broncos are running a Browns reject out there at safety so maybe they target him.
TJ Ward was the better player when we signed Whitner and he still is today.

We gonna slaughter them. Not even close.

Broncos 10/ Browns 38

@MoGottiFor3 Feel free to make a proper one instead of my broke ass imitation :chuckle:

I just wanted to say in the game thread that I'm so glad I can actually watch this on TV this week instead of a stupid ass stream!

Diarrhea?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."