• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 7 2018 | Browns @ Tampa Bay

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Randolphkeys

I'm Just Second-hand Strus
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Perhaps the fact nobody is clamoring for a game thread tells you exactly how optimistic everyone feels about the Browns on the road against one of the most dynamic passing offenses in the NFL.

Tampa promoted their receivers coach Todd Monken to play caller this season, in what was supposed to be a preseason experiment. After conjuring Fitzmagic the first few games of the season, the Bucs haven't suffered a slowdown becoming Jameis and Men. Payton Barber is primarily in for pass protection and might run the ball in theory, but this is a team that puts the ball in the air.

On defense, you could call the unit the Tampa Cover Zero. They allow more passing yards than anyone else in the NFL. The only thing that will slow Baker from a big day is the expected rain and Baker himself. This defense blows.

Vegas started the game with Tampa favored by three, and they have enjoyed a half point shift against the Browns. It doesn't look good for Hue and his boys... but expect a high scoring affair.

Every week that I still see Hue listed as HC and Amos as ST coach, I will have no faith in this team to win. 38-20 Bucs

Feel like Baker rebounds from last week.

Our secondary looks like swiss cheese though.

34-24 Bucs.

Tampa is a good team.

This is a good test on the road and I expect the Browns to win.

CHUBBBB!!!

I have zero faith in Haley.

Anyone have a stream for the ones stuck at work?

Haley calling a better game starting off. Glad to see Chubb and Duke early on.

Baker had no chance there. This O-line needs some serious work.

27 sacks this season.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."