• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 8 (11/1): Cardinals (5-2) @ Browns (2-5) [1:00 PM EST, FOX]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoGottiFor3

#ALLin216
Reaction score
thReg08.png

Arizona_Cardinals.png
Cleveland_Browns.png

cleveland_580.jpg

TV MAPS | STREAM

200px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

Matt Smith, Chris Cooley

By the end of this game, Carson Palmer will be referred to as The Gimp. He will wear a gag ball and take it from a guy named Zed forevermore. Fuck' um.

McCown may leave on a stretcher today. I just have no confidence in this even being close today. 28-6, Cards.

McCown may leave on a stretcher today. I just have no confidence in this even being close today. 28-6, Cards.
Completely disagree. The cards are traveling, coming off of an emotional home win, and on short rest. We have Haden and Gipson back. If these dudes have any pride, they keep it close today. I am on Browns + points, just waiting to see if the public pulls it to +7.

EDIT: done. Medium bet +7 and tiny bet -3.5 (+375).

Last edited:
Completely disagree. The cards are traveling, coming off of an emotional home win, and on short rest. We have Haden and Gipson back. If these dudes have any pride, they keep it close today. I am on Browns + points, just waiting to see if the public pulls it to +7.

I hope you're right.

I hope you're right.
Lol me too! If I am wrong and we get blown out, then we have aren't playing with pride.

If we get blown out, then seriously we need to scrap the season. If you can't get fired up for a home game to even have a chance at a good year, then fuck the players who aren't giving max effort. Might as well go full development mode.

I don't think we quit. I think we battle.

And no, I am still not watching the game.

Lol me too! If I am wrong and we get blown out, then we have aren't playing with pride.

If we get blown out, then seriously we need to scrap the season. If you can't get fired up for a home game to even have a chance at a good year, then fuck the players who aren't giving max effort. Might as well go full development mode.

I don't think we quit. I think we battle.

And no, I am still not watching the game.

With the trade rumor starting, I think the front office is ready to blow shit up. And I'll watch today, just because its the Browns and I can't help myself.

Prediction - we see Austin Davis play at some point today.

With the trade rumor starting, I think the front office is ready to blow shit up. And I'll watch today, just because its the Browns and I can't help myself.
The front office is why we are in a position to have to blow it up this early in the season.

Neither they nor the coaching staff should be allowed to make any decisions at this point that will ruin things for the next group that comes in.

This ones going to be real bad

McCown is starting? That's a bummer.

McCown is starting? That's a bummer.
We're building for the future.

Have to make sure our 36 year old QB gets in the extra reps he needs to keep developing at the position.

It's all a part of being smarter than the rest of the league. Everything we do is counter intuitive.

We have them right were we want um.

I'm playing a lineup of the Cardinals' whole team in DraftKings.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."