• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Welcome!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Infante

Founder
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Everyone welcome to the new forum! Everyone register within.

Glad to be here you pretty good at making layouts for sites. Good Job Infante.

eh, ive never like v bulliten but yea ok.

you need to enable sigs and the quick reply box

The quick reply box is activated. And sorry people, no sigs here. They took up so much space in the old forum, and I was frankly sick of seeing them. Scrolling will be much easier with them gone and it will also prevent people from spamming with their sigs.

Whats the deal with people hating on Vbull. It looks so good.

Yo, just droppin by to check out the new forum. Ive been busy lately, but ill try to post here with you guys more often. Its lookin really good around here, congrats on the good job guys.

i dont like that you have to click the button to activate the quick reply =\
or that there's this yahoo advertisement on the bottom of my screen. everything else is nice though. sucks no sigs though.

i dont like it right now but thats because i was so used to the other site.

it took me like 10 minutes to re-register maybe because i am ignortant with computers.

i never asked this on the other site but what good is the quick reply. i allways used the normal post button

TnNeG said:
i dont like that you have to click the button to activate the quick reply =\
or that there's this yahoo advertisement on the bottom of my screen. everything else is nice though. sucks no sigs though.

1. I am working on the quick reply, I have to install some sort of hack or something. I know it sucks.

2. www.realcavsfans.com has no ad.

3. Sigs are enabled, check the FAQ.

Yup, its good to be here with other Cavs fans also :). Nice forum, everything looking good :rolleyes:.

Glad to see everyone is moving over here. This site is fine. It will take a little time to get used to. I was used to the old site but this looks good to me.

It'll take me some time to adapt to the new look, I don't like change. :p

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."