• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

What are your favorite podcasts?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoneyMP3

Long Live The Idols
Reaction score
I love Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast. Gets my week off to a good start.

A to Z podcast with Andre Knott and Zac Johnson
is a pretty good sports one.

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
is highly educational and informative and is actually the podcast that got me hooked on podcasts.

Over the Back: A Classic NBA Podcast
is excellent for learning about NBA teams from yesteryear. Right now they are doing a Bill Russell special. Pretty good.

The Nerdist
. Great way to pass the time and to hear from people whose work I enjoy.

Stuff You Should Know is pretty good too.

There may be a similar thread already but I'll give you mine.

I love the Tim Ferriss Podcast, the guy interviews fascinating people like Arnold, Kevin Kelly, Jamie Foxx, Tony Robbins, Pavel Tsatsouline (Sp?) and plenty more. He asks great questions and tries to uncover what makes them successful.

I also will listen to The Art of Manliness podcast as Brett tends to have some pretty interesting guests on there as well.

If you have the time Joe Rogan tends to have some great guests on his podcast.

I like the Inside Quest interviews (more of a video but you can find them on Youtube). This is more neuroscience based but the handful I've listened to are cool.

I also like Why Didn't They Laugh with stand up comedian Owen Benjamin. Not only does he break down his jokes and what works/doesn't and his process, he also has very open/deep/philosophical discussions about his life.

It's not necessarily a podcast but I try to listen/read to anything that Ryan Holiday does.

The Weekly Planet movie/tv/comic book podcast.

Thanks for the thread..

Started listening to bill burr a month ago and have been looking for more

Norm MacDonald has one, but I'd rather he lose the format and just talk.. Not his style though obviously

Rhonda Patrick on the Joe Rogan podcast today. These are must listens if you are into health/fitness/anti-aging.

The Thrilling Adventure hour.. Sparks Nevada Marshal On Mars...

The lowe post.
Best basketball pod imo.

Just listened to In The Dark. Fucking heartbreaking and infuriating. Very well done though.

Needed something for my horror fix and have been listening to Lore. Material is really good, but the guy's beta (sorry @David.) sounding voice is distracting given what's supposed to be scary sounding stuff.

What's the best crime stuff? Horror?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."