• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

What Happens If Lebron Leaves?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What do you want the Cavs to do?

• Tank

Votes: 53 85.5%
  • Try to compete without him

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

jmuxl

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't believe there is a thread out there for this yet, so I would like everyone-who-is-smarter-than-me's opinion on the elephant in the room.

Are we able to do a Sign and Trade? What can we get back?

What can we get for Love or TT or anyone else?

Are we resigning Hood?

Greg Ostertag

Hopefully we trade love for future picks and can lue day 1

Hire Sam Hinkie and start the process

Lue will stay on to lead the tank. Cedi and Zizic will continue to rot on the bench while JR gets 40 minutes a night at SG and Jeff Green gets 40 a night at center. Jordan Clarkson will continue his aneurism-educing style of play. The team will lose the vast majority of the time and get high lottery picks that Lue won't play.

Lue will stay on to lead the tank. Cedi and Zizic will continue to rot on the bench while JR gets 40 minutes a night at SG and Jeff Green gets 40 a night at center. Jordan Clarkson will continue his aneurism-educing style of play. The team will lose the vast majority of the time and get high lottery picks that Lue won't play.

Accurate and funny...and sad

If they are tanking then they have to keep Lue...he guarantees them a top 3 pick without Bron

Well, we saw what happened last time. So, I'd say something in that vicinity of similarity.

Half of the regular Cavs Talk posters will make their quadrennial pilgrimage to a new team's board, so that will be nice.
Hopefully your wife allows you to stay.

Hopefully ticket prices plummet and we don’t draft an undersized guard named Young.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."