• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Who to bench this week.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shakalu M.D.

Its Happening!!!!
Reaction score
I'm one game out of the playoffs right now and I'm having a WR dilemma this week.

Andre Johnson @ Jacksonville
Derrick Mason @ Green Bay
Donal Driver vs. Baltimore
Percy Harvin @ Arizona
Roddy White vs. Philadelphia

I need to bench at least one of them and I'm having a tough time deciding which one should ride the pine. Any advice?

White... If Matt Ryan doesn't play

Oh right, that didn't even occur to me, which is weird since I have Ryan too. Not to mention White has been coming off an injury lately, so I was leaning towards him to begin with.

White... If Matt Ryan doesn't play

Agreed. If Ryan does play then its tough. I might go driver because Baltimore's defense. But then again, it could be a high scorring game, flacco vs rodgers. SO benching him or mason might be tough. Harvin is the least productive and farthes down the food chain, but he should benifit in being in an arial battle. Andre Johnson, no branier imo. So even if Ryan starts i might go with White.

I have Ryan on my team and he started the majority of games for me the 1st half of the season. However, he now is a major disappointment, and after making a trade for Eli Manning, I've since dropped Ryan for Young and Smith.

Even with Ryan in, I'd probably sit White as well.

I have Ryan on my team and he started the majority of games for me the 1st half of the season. However, he now is a major disappointment, and after making a trade for Eli Manning, I've since dropped Ryan for Young and Smith.

Even with Ryan in, I'd probably sit White as well.

Yeah he started great, I'm in a league where you start 2 QBS and with him and Brees I was rolling people, best QB play in the league. Then Ryan's game significantly dropped off, luckily I grabbed Vince Young off waivers before he got Ryan got hurt.

I have a few dilliemmas on who should I start:

1) Farve @ Cardinals or Brady at Dolphins
2) Devery Henderson @ Washington or Greg Jennings at Baltimore
3) Out of these runningbacks who should I start? I can pick 3
-Larry Johnson vs Detroit
-DeAngelo Williams (listed as a game time decision) vs TB
-Brandon Jacobs vs Dallas
-Laurence Maroney @ Miami
-Beanie Wells vs Vikings

I'm leaning towards Johnson, Jacobs, and Maroney for my HBs, starting Farve vs the Cardinals and starting Henderson @ Washington.

Thanks for the feedback!!

-Beanie Wells vs Vikings

I'm leaning towards Johnson, Jacobs, and Maroney for my HBs, starting Farve vs the Cardinals and starting Henderson @ Washington.

RB - Don't start Johnson.....Benson is back. I'd start Williams for sure instead of Johnson.

As for the QB.....can't really go wrong with either.

I'd go with Jennings over Henderson for the WR...but that's just me.

yah that's what i was feeling about benson. i was listening to wkrn fantasy friday this morning and they said that benson might not be one 100 percent. He also said that the only 2 qbs he would start over Favre would be Manning and Brees. So I'm going to go with Favre.

-Beanie Wells vs Vikings

I would go Favre. He is on fire right now and doesn't even get touched behind their O-line. Alot of people are saying Brady can't have 2 bad games in a row, etc. But until he proves he is back I'm not sure he is the same QB since that injury, especially not in fantasy.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."