• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Who's a bigger B! Tch between Curry and Durant

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rob933

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Durant joining a 73 win team he lost against after being up 3-1.
Or Curry getting out played by the king and kyrie, choosing be a 2nd option to durant.

Durant. Curry helped build that team. Durant hitched a ride on the 73 win bandwagon.

How is green not an option that bitch should get a tech on every play

I know people will hate this here, but I have serious respect for Curry. I think he's slightly overrated, but damn guys, he's a fucking amazing shooter. He's been with GSW since the beginning and helped create that team. On top of that, he does cool charity work and is a true competitor. Nothing but respect for that guy.

I have never had respect for KD... At least as much as other people have. I always thought he was a whiny bitch and overrated as a player (he's top-four in the NBA, no doubt, but he never has been a challenge to LeBron). I also don't find anything about his game particularly unique. He didn't think he could beat Cleveland nor GSW while with OKC so he left... Here is the funny thing, I honestly think OKC would've given us hell last year. They scared me more than Golden State. But KD pussy'd out.

Durant without question. He left a very good team with a top 5 player and joined the 73 win team that he choked against. He evicerated a contender and made a historically great team better. I have a hard time thinking of a bigger bitch move in the history of the NBA than that.

I know people will hate this here, but I have serious respect for Curry. I think he's slightly overrated, but damn guys, he's a fucking amazing shooter. He's been with GSW since the beginning and helped create that team. On top of that, he does cool charity work and is a true competitor. Nothing but respect for that guy.

I have never had respect for KD... At least as much as other people have. I always thought he was a whiny bitch and overrated as a player (he's top-four in the NBA, no doubt, but he never has been a challenge to LeBron). I also don't find anything about his game particularly unique. He didn't think he could beat Cleveland nor GSW while with OKC so he left... Here is the funny thing, I honestly think OKC would've given us hell last year. They scared me more than Golden State. But KD pussy'd out.

To me Kevin Durant is the biggest pussy in NBA history. And on top of that he's always come across as fake to me, especially when he capitalized on the LeBron hatred and portrayed himself as the nice guy.

That being said, he is easily the second best player in the NBA in my opinion. He's one the greatest scorers ever, capable of scoring in practically every way possible. He is also a good, if unspectacular, passer, as well as a solid rebounder and defender.

To me Kevin Durant is the biggest pussy in NBA history. And on top of that he's always come across as fake to me, especially when he capitalized on the LeBron hatred and portrayed himself as the nice guy.

That being said, he is easily the second best player in the NBA in my opinion. He's one the greatest scorers ever, capable of scoring in practically every way possible. He is also a good, if unspectacular, passer, as well as a solid rebounder and defender.
Sorry I didn't respond last night. Lot of stuff going on. I wanted to "like" your post because: a) it was well thought-out; and b) so you knew I read it.

For me it is:
1) LBJ
2) Westbrook
3) KD
4) Curry
5) Harden

Kevin Durant's shooting, length, and rebounding makes him an analytics dream. I totally accept putting him as second behind LeBron. With that said, I remember in 2014 people were talking about how Kevin Durant has replaced LeBron as the best NBA player and to me it was not even close.

I tend to place shooting lower on the tier of "important NBA skills," though, because there is either a positive or negative cost that stems from the action. Players whose games are centered around shooting, consequently, can be much larger negatives than those whose games are more all-around good. That is not to say I dislike shooters - far from it, I do enjoy watching guys like KD, Curry, and even Kyrie, and they are very valuable players - but that when I rank, a player who can defeat opponents on multiple levels even when his shot is not falling is far more valuable in important games.

I.E., I honestly do not believe KD choked the last three games of the WCF last season. His shot just stopped falling and that make OKC crumble. I'd posit the Cavs found a way to make Curry uncomfortable enough that his shooting had a negative cost associated to it in some games during the past two finals.

Overall, this is all a personal preference thing for me. KD is the perfect player for the Warriors' system. Moreover, players like LBJ and Russ would suck in that offense, or at least not be as good as Durant is. So I want to be explicitly clear: shooting is very important. I simply prefer guys who can inflict costs in a variety of ways rather than just as a shooter because of the game theoretic dilemma I pointed out above.

I have to admit, I actually kinda liked KD for a while early on (remember watching his college games) but in a single bound he's become the biggest puss in the NBA. Can't stop thinking of how he was one of the main guys criticizing Miami and Lakers for trying to form superteams, and he cashed in on LBJ's fall from grace as the 'new nice guy' on the block.

And yet, what Miami did wasn't even bad really. It was just the way LBJ left that really pissed people off back then. At least the man went out and created his own juggernaut which mainly consisted of a bunch of good players climbing on the back of greatness.

But now here KD is running off to an established 73 win team, and not only that its the fucking team he just lost a 3-1 lead to deep in the playoffs. I can't think of a bigger bitch move in the entire history of the NBA. He simply doesn't deserve to get a ring, ever.

It took Durant leaving and going to Golden State for me to truly absolve LeBron of all blame for his Miami move.

Don't get me wrong. I was incredibly stoked when he came back, and even cried when we won game 7. But, LeBron leaving may have been more publicized, more scrutinized, and we may have had more vitriol than OKC will, but at least LeBron didn't leave another top 5 player, a top 5 coach, and a sturdy organization whose fans adore you to join the whiny bunch in the Bay.

LeBron's options here weren't going to yield him a title in 2010 or thereafter.

Durant give OKC one more year, he MIGHT have.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."