• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Wiggins and Love

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TFIR

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Guess this is the right folder for this. A recent fantasy blurb on Wiggins:

Wiggins w/ 17 points, little else

Andrew Wiggins scored 17 points on 17 shot attempts vs. Phoenix on Saturday, making eight of his attempts with one 3-pointer, four rebounds and one steal in 31 minutes.

Wiggins didn't have any assists or blocks tonight, but his owners are used to hollow lines. He also went without a free throw attempt for the second time this season, in what has become a curious trend. Wiggins averaged 7.0 free throws in October, 4.7 in November, and he's down to just 3.4 attempts in December. He might be less aggressive trying to draw fouls, which wouldn't bother fantasy owners since he's shooting an abysmal, career-low 63.0% from the line.

Ok, lots of time now has elapsed since that Wiggins for Kevin Love trade scenario.

The verdict is in and that trade was a steal for the Cavs. Wiggins is a talented but very flawed player...still!!

Kevin Love is so polished and has multiple skills. And he's still young. Steal for the Cavs

PS - I guess after the championship any move they made prior to it was validated. But just sayin on Wiggins.

There's a thread in Around the NBA devoted to Wiggins.

We blew it! Should have drafted Embiid

We blew it! Should have drafted Embiid

Fuck yeah he would have been huge against the Warriors the last three years

We didn't blow it. His foot injuries were such scare off. We were all set to draft him, but he had injuries that you just didn't know if he'd ever recover from.

Luckily he did. I don't think the Cavs blew it. They rightfully were cautious. It sucks, but what can ya do? If they drafted him and he never played a game, we'd have gotten crucified for it.

And yes, Wiggins is trash though.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."