• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Will Curry make 400 3pt shots this season?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Curry make 400 3pt shots this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmudgeHog

Fan of good basketball
Reaction score
He is currently on pace to finish 411 out of 878 3pt shots.

Do you think he will reach the 400 mark?

I voted yes, but it's hard to tell. On the one hand, he seems to only get better at making the most ridiculous shots, so because he is already on pace to surpass 400 I tend to say yes. In normal circumstances I would say no because I would assume he sits out games towards the end of the RS, but if they are going to chase the 72-win record, he won't sit out too many.

Obligatory gif showing displeasure in redundant thread.
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

I wish RCF's version of Donald Trump could build a wall so I wouldnt have to see so much about the warriors when I go to this forum

Don't you just love the Warriors?

He's on pace to finish with 401 now.

Who?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. He is going to sit more and more leading up to the playoffs.

Eh, he needs to hit 8 in the final game vs the grizzlies to reach 400.

If they are up big, late, I could see him jacking them up. But I could also see Kerr sitting him for the 4th - he hasn't sat our a 4th qtr in a long time.

Good bump as well as good original thread idea. This wouldn't have fit in any other thread, and adds a unique perspective to the board.

Good bump as well as good original thread idea. This wouldn't have fit in any other thread, and adds a unique perspective to the board.

Sorry, I'm relatively new at this. I don't know how to take someone else's existing thread and convert it into a poll.

I'll look harder for that option next time.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."