• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

With all the publicity

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Slim Sheedy

www.lids.com
Reaction score
that we gettin from Ben and stuff and we have gotten some new members... I think only certain people should be allowed in Eayor.. You should be selected by Infante or something or have a minimum of 150 posts because we dont want new members that are young or something to see all the stuff we post in eayor and get scared away... I don't just an idea.. i dont want RCF to be looked at as a joking around message board or something.. i want it to be serious so maybe theres something infante can do.. I don't know..

thats a good idea we dont want to use credibility cuz we like to rash out on occasion and stuff and for brian windhorst to see some of that stuff might make him rethink spending a lot of time here and stuff..you can make forums invisible and have a password to get in and stuff.not sure if u can make post requirements though.

100 posts to get in sounds good. EAYOR should be for normal users. I'll see what I can fix up.

Thats a great idea Sheed! The less visible Eayor is the better for all concerned!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."