• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

World Cup '14 thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

kosis

Creeping like Sharia
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread. Who are your favorites this year?

Too excited that Bosnia made it this year for the first time to really be upset about any results.

Have Brazil winning 3-1 against Croatia today. My favorite to win it all is Argentina... might be Messi's international coming out party.

Thanks for starting this thread. Was just on here yesterday wondering why there wasn't one already. I'm not the biggest soccer fan ever (too many leagues and tournaments to keep track of), but I'm fucking geeked for this World Cup. I also have Brazil winning today, and the whole damn thing. My final four is Brazil, Germany, Spain, and Argentina... and I have Brazil over Argentina in the finals.

Thanks for starting this thread. Was just on here yesterday wondering why there wasn't one already. I'm not the biggest soccer fan ever (too many leagues and tournaments to keep track of), but I'm fucking geeked for this World Cup. I also have Brazil winning today, and the whole damn thing. My final four is Brazil, Germany, Spain, and Argentina... and I have Brazil over Argentina in the finals.

Would love for that to be the final. Two powerhouses that absolutely despise each other. Great drama would ensue.

Starts today. Great way to help countdown the time between now and the draft!!
Cope there is a cinderella story this year!!
Got my world cup magazine and ready to watch every day!!

Thank god there won't be any vuvuzelas this year.

Maybe if they had those the public transportation workers would be in a better mood

So what is MURICA's schedule for group play?

So what is MURICA's schedule for group play?

USA vs. Ghana: Monday 6/16 at 6:00pm EST
USA vs. Portugal: Sunday 6/22 at 6:00pm EST
USA vs. Germany: Thursday 6/26 at 12:00pm EST

So lets all forget this year's theme song and remember the amazingness that came last world cup.

[video=youtube;y4a8ueEMz7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4a8ueEMz7Y[/video]

Would absolutely love to see Brazil take it in Brazil. Amazing story.

God, the new song is so terrible.

Brazil 4 - 0 Croatia

My finals guess is it will be Spain Vs Brazil.

Unreal. Marcelo with the own goal.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."