• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

WWE Network Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MattyFos.

Let's go Brandon!!
Reaction score
Signed up for WWE Network today. Pretty cool so far. A few things that bug me though

Elimination Chamber isn't available yet.
They don't have any of their wrestling documentaries up... like For All Mankind, Best in the World, Mr. Wrestlemania. I think it'd be cool if they had these on demand.

Did watch NXT ArRIVAL. The match between Cesaro and Sami Zayne. Holy shit that was great.

Re: WWE Road to WrestleMania starts tonight!

Signed up for WWE Network today. Pretty cool so far. A few things that bug me though

They don't have any of their wrestling documentaries up... like For All Mankind, Best in the World, Mr. Wrestlemania. I think it'd be cool if they had these on demand.

Did watch NXT ArRIVAL. The match between Cesaro and Sami Zayne. Holy shit that was great.

I wonder when they're going to bring him up.

I love the network.

Notable PPV's to watch:

1994 Royal Rumble, it took almost every Heel and Yokozuna to put Taker in the casket, and the little promo after was gold.

Starcade 97 was EPIC. Sting and Hogan.

Bash at the Beach 96, the new world order.

Uncensored 96 I believe or 95 is the 3 stacked cage match. Very fun to watch something of that magnitude. Mega Powers vs the Alliance.

World War 3's were also fun to watch, 3 rings, 60 wrestlers. WCW had great PPV's.

ECW Heatwave 98 had a nice card. I liked it.

Share some of yours if you will.

Shit. When I start digging in I will. I'm probably going to go back and watch some CM Punk PPV matches this week.
Also, I didn't watch Raw last week... I couldn't find it on there either

I haven't legitimately watched wrestling since like 2000, but even I bought the WWE Network just because fuck it, it's fun going back and watching all of the guys I loved to watch as a kid. The fact that I can get all the old ECW and WCW PPVs to boot was icing on the cake. I can't wait until they expand it at some point and have every episode of RAW so I can watch it like a fucking TV series.

I'll probably tire of it at some point, but right now it's a hell of a lot of fun to have this much attitude era shit to watch whenever I feel like it. The video quality, to me, was the kicker. I could download some of this shit or watch it on YouTube, but not in this quality.

I'll post some of my favorite moments once I get the chance to find them.

Also, this seems like it could provide a fun case study for figuring out exactly when some of these guys started using steroids. :chuckles:

I have like long stretches of WWE/WCW PPV timelines where there are no PPVs. Am I the only person experiencing this?

I have like long stretches of WWE/WCW PPV timelines where there are no PPVs. Am I the only person experiencing this?

I'm pretty sure they're still adding content on a regular basis, so I would expect most of those gaps to be filled over time.

But yeah, there are definitely gaps, especially if you try to watch month by month. I'm mostly just going through and randomly watching cards that sound good right now, so I haven't noticed it as much.

It's really bad right now if you want to go back and watch old RAWs like, say, from the attitude era. They have almost nothing. But again, I expect that to be addressed over the next year or so. It takes time to prepare and optimize all this old video. I'm actually pretty impressed with how much content they have so early in the station's life. Like Real Deal, one of the first things I watched was Bash at the Beach 96 when Hogan joined the nWo. Up soon on my list is when McMahon screws Bret Hart. The fact that I could watch both back to back if I wanted to is awesome.

Hell, I could lose a week just watching all this ECW shit. I used to love that stuff when I was a kid, and some of the matches are incredible.

You can get all these for free on youtube.

You can get all these for free on youtube.

But I think it would be awesome if they were on the Network. Put all the wrestling documentaries in the Outside the Ring section. What else could possibly be there?

Three WCW ppv's aren't included because they were cross promoting with New Japan. I don't think WWE is able to obtain the rights off New Japan unless they want to pay whatever it is they want for it.

But I think it would be awesome if they were on the Network. Put all the wrestling documentaries in the Outside the Ring section. What else could possibly be there?

That probably is the plan, but I was trying to give you an alternative to waiting.

Got the network last Tuesday. I watch most of the stuff on my ipad because a majority of the archives won't show up on my xbox. Still pretty cool though. Watched Starrcade '97, Fall Brawl when Sting walked out on WCW, Invasion, and Unforgiven 2008.

NXT Arrival is pretty fun too.

I'll play around with the search tonight. During Raw the King said you can search JBL and watch all of his matches.. if this is true. This search bar will be amazing. Hmmmm

Eddie Guerrero
Sting
CM Punk

Some quick searches I'll be doing

I'm watching Sabu Vs. Sandman right now. God I miss old school ECW. Nothing like watching two guys who legitimately don't care about beating the fuck out of each other.

My Raw Review looks like this

1998 nothing to display
2014 (most recent is Batista debut)

Is this par for the course or am I broken?

Also my CM Punk search yielded like 20 results, all televised. Raw and Smackdowns

My Raw Review looks like this

1998 nothing to display
2014 (most recent is Batista debut)

Is this par for the course or am I broken?

Also my CM Punk search yielded like 20 results, all televised. Raw and Smackdowns

I have 1993, two shows from 1998, and then 12, 13, 14.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."