• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Xavier Henry

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

kpb1414

Rookie
Reaction score
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...5/standoff_between_grizzlies_henry_continues/

This guy would fit in extremely well with what the cavs are trying to do. If we could swing a deal that looks something like:

WestGreen2nd round pick

FOR

Mike ConleyXaviar Henry

This would net us two young players while giving memphis instant savins in Delonte and a young player who could fill a similar role to what Henry was supposed to.

Do you really think we need to throw in the 2nd round pick, i think that's giving up too much for their former #3 pick and current lottery pick.

Just sign & trade Shaq to them. That should be enough.

Only way that trade happens is if we trade our 1st round pick. And I think it's safe to say we wouldn't do that.

What is happening to RCF? I thought it would get better now that LeBron is gone.

Granted my proposal was just that, a proposal and probably not close to enough in retrospect however we do know that the cavs have been linked to Conley via BW and if you remember prior to the draft the guys on KNR were saying we had interest in Henry. It isnt out of the realm of possibility that these two guys could be aquired, for what price though?

They would want Hickson, Delonte, and a #1. No thanks.

This should get moved to to Rumors and Ideas

I'm sure an expiring and a 2nd rounder is enough for a starting PG and a Lottery pick.

Knock it off guys. This needs to go into the rumor section. Wait until a mod comments and puts it there before rambling to this guy.

Seriously, the impulse and behavior of this forum is atrocious. I expected better of my kin.

Well Memphis has no bench. Maybe they would want AV or Powe and Delonte? If Memphis could actually get a (good) bench, they could make the playoffs.

The only way I can imagine getting him is taking Haddadi and giving future picks, I think we can get better talent by keeping our future picks though.

Xavier for green and a miami heat pick.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."