• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Xbox 360: Unreal Tournament 2007

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bonafide

I'm Back
Reaction score
May 13, 2005 - As someone who remembers playing the original Unreal back in 1998, which feels like a lifetime ago, I've been hooked on Epic shooters since the beginning, and I consider UT2004 to be the epitome of fragaliciousness. There was something about the Onslaught demo level that caused me and thousands of others to play it over and over for hours on end. With such a large yet dynamic space, each match was very different from the one right before it. Sometimes you'd get wiped out, sometimes you'd clean house, and other times the front line would sway and stagger back and forth until the last few minute, then you'd finally break through into the enemy base and lay waste. It was electric. I've had that buzz before, from other shooters, but this was different. This was big.

But for Epic, it wasn't big enough. Not by a long shot.

According to Steve Polge, lead level designer, UT2007 is going to be a larger shift than UT2004 was from the original Unreal Tournament. Everything has been written from scratch with the highly popular Unreal Engine 3.0, new physics engine, and presumably brand-new netcode that takes advantage of stitching maps together and streaming information from the server to the client.

Link

He looks like a fucken pimp :chuckles:

This game looks amazing. Graphics look very detailed and clean, those vehicles look fun too.

The black dude is the main character of the game?

I actually had Unreal Tourney, and as much as I dont like future shooting games, this one was pretty fun.

Come to think of it, I cant be mad at Halo fans anymore, because they are a like and I did enjoy playing this one on PS2.

See A Mac, I knew u would see the light!

Marty Mar said:
The black dude is the main character of the game?

Nah, UT isn't really a story type game, its just a shoot the poo out of people type FPS.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."