• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Yahoo Fantasy Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DraftPick

Believeland
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm setting up a Fantasy League on Yahoo! and am looking for serious players. Here is the info:

RealCavsFans 2010
Password: mowilliams
League ID: 542088

Hey everyone. I'm setting up a Fantasy League on Yahoo! and am looking for serious players. Here is the info:

RealCavsFans 2010
Password: mowilliams
League ID: 542088

Did you just get out of a year long coma?

I ended up 3rd in your league last year, I'm down again this year. Will sign up shortly.

Quick question on drafting....my picks r sitting at 6 14 and 34 the first three. Does anyone think it would be wise to go rb at 6 and qb at 14 like rivers or will I VE better off going running back back to back and take a qb later?

Quick question on drafting....my picks r sitting at 6 14 and 34 the first three. Does anyone think it would be wise to go rb at 6 and qb at 14 like rivers or will I VE better off going running back back to back and take a qb later?

It depends on the scoring. If you can get Rivers at 14 and Qb's are valued highly in the league I say do it.

As an aside we (my league) are working on fixing the scoring problem in fantasy. We're trying to value receivers as high as RB and trying to put more stake in defensive/st (30 points for a shutout) and IDP.

It depends on the scoring. If you can get Rivers at 14 and Qb's are valued highly in the league I say do it.

As an aside we (my league) are working on fixing the scoring problem in fantasy. We're trying to value receivers as high as RB and trying to put more stake in defensive/st (30 points for a shutout) and IDP.
That's a good idea about the defense I do like that....in my league we qbs td passes r worth 6 and every 25 yards they throw is a point. Thanks for your opinion!

That's a good idea about the defense I do like that....in my league we qbs td passes r worth 6 and every 25 yards they throw is a point. Thanks for your opinion!

We moved receivers scoring to 1pt/7yards and 1ppr to help even the playing field for receivers.

Either of those changes helps backs as well. We're hoping using both with favor receivers enough.

We need more people!! Come on kids.

We need more people!! Come on kids.

You still need people? I just tried to join by entering the League ID: 542088 and got a "There was a problem
This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)" error.

I would like to get ina league this year and I'm pretty sure this is the same one I was in last year. So let me know if there is spot available and how the fuck to get to it...

I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY IN THE LEAGUE... WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING THE DRAFT? I WON'T HAVE INTERNET AT MY PLACE UNTIL 9/2

I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY IN THE LEAGUE... WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING THE DRAFT? I WON'T HAVE INTERNET AT MY PLACE UNTIL 9/2

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I MADE IT TO THE CONFERENCE SEMI-FINALS LAST YEAR IN MY LEAGUE. IF MY DUMB ASS WOULDN'T HAVE CUT VICK I WOULD HAVE WON.

There was a problem
This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."