• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Yankees @ Indians series thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Giving up the farm for Sonny Gray :chuckle:

But really, 3 errors in one inning? That's little league shit.

Last edited:
I wish the Indians picked up another bat at the deadline. Our offense is so anemic at times..I know Kipnis and Chiz have been out but we really don't tend to string many hits together especially with Gomes killing every rally we have

We're fucking winning!!!!

Now that is how a motherfucking flash in the pan does it. Total boss performance on a night we needed it so badly. Especially in saving the bullpen frm ahving to pitch a single inning while only throwing 106 pitches himself in a complete game gem.

Let's hope "Drone boy" has a good game tomorrow. Bad enough losing to the BoSox but I fuckibg hate the Yankees.

This fucking robot man

Since he came off the DL in June

12 starts

1.77 ERA
86.1 IP
15BB
131 K (fucking 13.7 K/9)
.776 WHIP

10 of the 12 games he had double digit strikeouts

2 3 hitters

I mean this has to be the best 12 game stretch in franchise history, right? Hell I would even think it's up there in league history...

This fucking robot man

12 starts

1.77 ERA
86.1 IP
15BB
131 K (fucking 13.7 K/9)
.776 WHIP

2 3 hitters

I mean this has to be the best 12 game stretch in franchise history, right? Hell I would even think league history...
He has double digit SO in 9 of the last 10 games. The one he had only 8 in was the one I travelled from Oregon to see him lose to the Tigers on national TV. I blame myself. LOL!!

This fucking robot man

12 starts

1.77 ERA
86.1 IP
15BB
131 K (fucking 13.7 K/9)
.776 WHIP

2 3 hitters

I mean this has to be the best 12 game stretch in franchise history, right? Hell I would even think it's up there in league history...
Pedro Martinez had an entire season with an ERA of 1.70. Smack in that middle of the Steroid Era. He would roll over in his grave is he heard this.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."