• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

You'll Love This (for all mods, and I'm totally serious)...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

_amon _ones

Needa Beer?
Reaction score
How about this...(which could actually kill the proverbial 2 birds with 1 stone)...

Can we institute a basketball IQ exam? We could even give it levels...

If the person fails, apologize to the prospective user, and send them to the cavsfanatic forums. Tell them they have a month to improve their skills before they can attempt to acquire acceptance into the RCF community.

If the person shows mediocre knowledge, allow them into all of the forums, but they can only read all of the posts; they cannot create new threads. Allow them the opportunity to increase their knowledge and move up.

For those with good knowledge, they can move on to actually posting.

For those with exceptional knowledge and savvy (and connections), grant full access.

I'm sure this is a lot of freaking work that no one really wants to do, but it would definitely cut down on some crappy posting.

And, no...I'm only slightly drunk right now.

I get paid to create multiple choice exams, and I am well-compensated. Just thought I should put it out there. :)

Had we have this sytem earlier this debate about Wolf would never had occurred.

Had we have this sytem earlier this debate about Wolf would never had occurred.

Yep...that was one of the birds. The other was some of the posters who have no idea whatsoever of how hoops is played.

So you are super serial? I'm in it.

Not like this guy:

MANBEARPIG.jpg

I'm in.

Why not...

As much as I love this idea (because my B-ball knowledge is pretty freaking high for a kid who never played outside a pick-up game), there is no way it happens. It is just way to much work and that kind of work costs $$$$ or loads of time.

Im in it for sure, even though i have never played a game outside of the school yard, and to show you vetrans us rookies can mix it with the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."