• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Your 2008 RCF Football Champion is...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PIP

1997-98 Armco Heating & Cooling Hornet
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
picture13hs0.png

picture11ja2.png

THE PIPS

So many people to thank.... As for my own team, they were consistently carried by 3 individuals throughout the '08 season...

Drew Brees
Drew_Brees.jpg

Chris Johnson
340x.jpg

DeAngelo Williams
DeAngelo_Williams23.jpg

MY MVP of the season goes to: DeAngelo Williams

DeAngelo flat out carried my team on his shoulders the last 6 weeks of the season... He's the only member of my team that I had on my '06 championship team as well...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6HVWtYG3Q04&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6HVWtYG3Q04&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The one other gentleman I would like to thank is Matt Forte... Matt Forte was the runningback on my final opponent's team... However, his performance last monday put his team over the top by the slightest margin over CDT's stacked team... That meant I was able to avoid LT, Burner Turner, Donovan, Slaton, Andre Johnson etc....

Thank you, Matt Forte..:chuckles:

Lastly, I would like to thank my Eagles defense.. A defense that won the championship for me last night with that performance over the Cowboys... I made several errors in who to play in the last game, and that Eagles defense carried my team last night with a massive 43 point outburst....

Thank You, Eagles.

Dawkins.jpg

Now it's time to concentrate on winning the RCF hoops title...:thumbup:

Now it's time to concentrate on winning the RCF hoops title

Don't quit your day job.

Congrats on another 'ship.

Congrats PIP, I do have to say though that this league was very boring. Nobody discussing anything or talking much shit to get you fired up. I think if there was a reward there would be better participation.

Well if the trend continues, then I'll win it next year..

I just wanted to take this year off and let someone else win it... I didn't feel like it was neccessary for me to win 2 years in a row...

I thought I was the winner.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."