• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Z and JJ for Jamison?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew19k

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all,

First post, just joined up. I was rocking the cavs fanatic forum for a while but they don't have as many members as this joint.

Well I'm sure you've all heard about our quest for another strong PF or G. Jamison has come up many times over the last year or so. Recently I read an article about a possible trade involving JJ and Z for Jamison. Now I don't know about you but I feel that this would be an ultimate slap in the face to Z. Not to mention do we really want to loose JJ? I mean Lebron molded him into a young player who gets better every game he plays.

I think that were in another situation like last year. Do we make a trade and effect team cohesion? I'm interested in what you all think.

Andrew

You really should learn the lay of the land here before starting a thread like this.

This has been being discussed for weeks and weeks and weeks. Plenty of places you could share your thoughts.

Thanks for your contribution. What a great welcome. :(

Thanks for your contribution. What a great welcome. :(

Dude, don't try to make him feel guilty. There is a big thread with various rules about posting right at the top. There is also a massive thread called "Jamison Discussion" where this would have been very welcome.

This is a good board, everyone just tries to keep it organized, we don't need 30 different Jamison threads.

Welcome to RCF :chuckles:

Good thing is that with a name like andrew, we have low expectations so you cant disappoint us. :D Anyways, welcome to the best cavs board on the internet.

Dude, don't try to make him feel guilty. There is a big thread with various rules about posting right at the top. There is also a massive thread called "Jamison Discussion" where this would have been very welcome.

This is a good board, everyone just tries to keep it organized, we don't need 30 different Jamison threads. Welcome to RCF :chuckles:

The reason you probably left cavfanatic in the first place, Andrew.

You're about a month late on this buddy. I know you can make repetitive and duplicated topics at CavFanatic all the time, but it doesn't fly here. Just take 1 minute and read other topics in the forum before you post. Don't expect a warm welcome when your first post is either an opinion that every Cavs fan has already thought of or a trade rumor that we already have thousands of posts about. You achieved both in the same post.

Ok I gotcha. Thanks for the lecture about not being redundant and duplicating topics. My only question is this. Ive already gotten 4-5 posts saying the same thing. SO I would say that your being a little hypocritical when you just did the same thing. Just an observation.

Typically MODS are all over these kinds of threads and lock them out before they get out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."