• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Z for West?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

pl4tinum

The Canadian
Reaction score
I can't see this anywhere else on the forum, but I just got a phone call saying we traded Z for David West or something. Delete this post if this isn't true or has been already posted. THanks.

nothing on ESPN or Windy Twitter.

Maybe the phone call was about how lame the article was that Finnan wrote yesterday. You know the article where he said the Cavs have a possibly at David West but in the same sentence said New Orleans doesn't want to break up its core.

no, it's just one of the rumors going around the media. based on all the factors involved, i'm assuming that if anything happens, it will be on Feb 18.

There is a rumor that says we are interested in doing that, no word that its actually gonna happen though.

I can't see this anywhere else on the forum, but I just got a phone call saying we traded Z for David West or something. Delete this post if this isn't true or has been already posted. THanks.

Was the phone call from Danny Ferry? If not, someone is pulling your chain. :chuckles:

Rumor

Got this from Yahoo news

Nice thought though.

Cavs trading Ilgauskas for Hornets' West?

By Mark J. Miller

“ZydrunasThere is just one month to go before the NBA trading deadline so all sorts of scenarios will be popping up in the next few weeks. The current rumor is that the Cleveland Cavaliers would like to send Lithuanian center Zydrunas Ilgauskas(notes) (and his expiring $11.5 million contract) to the New Orleans Hornets for 29-year-old 6'9" power forward David West(notes), according to Morning Journal.

The Hornets apparently want to avoid paying the luxury tax and it could apparently buy out Ilgauskas and waive him so he could return to Cleveland 30 days later.

West is due $9.1 million this season and $8.3 million next year. He's then got a $7.5 million player option for 2011-12.

Follow Yahoo! Sports Rumors on Twitter at @markjmill.

Yeah he got traded...But to the third team in the deal. We got Foster.

In before this thread becomes a MAJOR clusterfuck.

In before this thread becomes a MAJOR clusterfuck.

This thread will be closed soon by a mod, no baseless rumors ever should be started...and this one is as baseless as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."