• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Zach Randolph appreciation thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Obawan12

Team Statistician
Reaction score
:chuckles: He deserves one.

Also, sorry this was started so late, this was my first time to get on the internet since the game, but this thread was needed.

I laughed so hard when I saw this thread. I mean I understand he's not a shooter, but come on. I think you could at least throw it harder.

Losing teams (and losing players) find a way to lose.

It's very frustrating when you're forced to cheer for some sorry ass team to knock off one of our rivals.

There was a thread like this over on the IGN basketball forums. What I don't understand was there had to have been some way to get closer or pass. There was 6 seconds left. Thats an eternity. He shot it with 5 seconds left after taking 2 dribbles. I just don't get it. But either way....I think Cavs nation had one big laugh on his expense that night. (and the morning for the people that went to bed.)

As I watching that last shot, I didn't cheer as the ball went out of bounds. I was positive that Dunleavy had called another timeout, and Randolph had just fired it up after the timeout was officially granted.

I would grave dig and find all the posts of the people who wanted to take a chance on this guy but its not worth it. They know who they are and should be ashamed of themselves lol.

They are the Browns of the NBA... Not a bad starting 5 but no depth.

This guy has to be a top 5 most selfish players lol

Still no clip of Rainbow Randolph whiffing it? =(

Still no clip of Rainbow Randolph whiffing it? =(

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xihsh2xepZA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xihsh2xepZA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

2 minute mark

This deserves a

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :thisguy: :thisguy: :thisguy: zach

There was a thread like this over on the IGN basketball forums. What I don't understand was there had to have been some way to get closer or pass. There was 6 seconds left. Thats an eternity. He shot it with 5 seconds left after taking 2 dribbles. I just don't get it. But either way....I think Cavs nation had one big laugh on his expense that night. (and the morning for the people that went to bed.)

I had it TIVO'd so I could "rewind" a few times, and I wondered why he took that shot with so much time too... sure, he is a clueless player and shouldn't have been the one taking that shot (tho he did launch an earlier bad shot a minute or two before...)... but there was not one other Clipper inside the 3 point circle.

They were only down 2 at that point, and didn't need a 3. Isn't it "go for the tie at home and the win on the road"? Sure, they were on the wrong side of the momentum, but a combination of tough Cavs D messed up their initial in-bounds play, then nobody broke to the basket when they did get the ball in (so the bench call must've been to go for the win with a 3 pointer), and Zach is not a pass first type of player so he panicked and launched a shot he probably couldn't hit 1 out of 5 with nobody on him.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."