• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Zach Randolph punches Amundson

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

kosis

Creeping like Sharia
Reaction score
Any wagers on the time of suspension?

91ctnb.gif

Guy just refuses to grow up, doesn't he? He still thinks he's out there playing playground ball. Give him a 3-game suspension and a $50,000 fine.

Wow, I don't know. 2-game maybe? Such a cheap, unwarranted move. That dude is on my fantasy team....he's been a stud...but he's a troubled dude.

He makes bad decisions. After the dude is on the ground he waits around for him to get up taunting him. Stupid. Out of control.

I see this and just think and laugh at the fans that wanted us to trade for him. Some still might want him because of the numbers this guy puts up. Mark my words though, that if this guy is ever on the cavs, I will not be a fan anymore. Randolph is, and always will be bad news.

He makes bad decisions. After the dude is on the ground he waits around for him to get up taunting him. Stupid. Out of control.

For that reason is why I think it'll be big. I think it's example making time and he's looking at multiple games here.

5 games is my guess. Stern has zero tolerence.

I see this and just think and laugh at the fans that wanted us to trade for him. Some still might want him because of the numbers this guy puts up. Mark my words though, that if this guy is ever on the cavs, I will not be a fan anymore. Randolph is, and always will be bad news.

Are you serious?! We need to get this guy on the Cavs ASAP! He can punch KG in the playoffs and throw water at Boobie and Sasha when they **** up. Plus look at these skills:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lvYf08X6tc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lvYf08X6tc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He's like a bigger youthier version of Z! :chuckles:

This just proves the Clippers are the most gangsta team in the league.

People complain about players getting second chances, this guy has taaken his second chance and re used it like 10 times...he needs to be punished to an extent it will affect him financially and in his playing career

:lame:

Anybody calling that a punch has never knuckled up before...

Lou Admundson ate that and walked it off like a piece of dessert. Lou didnt even try to avoid it, Randolph just threw and connected like a punk.

They just dont make em like they used to
:coffee:

If I were commish I'd suspend Amundson for 10 games for having hair like a chick and not punching back.
Stern on the other hand will suspend Randloph for 5 games....little guy HATES fights.

At least Randolph didn't pull a Carmelo by running away after he threw the punch.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."