• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Zach Randolph Watch...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tedginnjr

NBA Starter
Reaction score
1017.jpg

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=1017

Averaging 19.1 and 11.7 on 43.3% shooting through 7 games.

Not great, but he's definitely the best offensive big man on the market. A risk, but maybe a risk worth taking.

Lets watch him move right along to another team...

It's not just numbers, folks.. It's defense, it's winning TEAM basketball with players with higher basketball IQ's...

I'm not seeing a match here... That little pic up there of ole Zach just screams "I'm dumber than a Sasha brick"

Lets watch him move right along to another team...

It's not just numbers, folks.. It's defense, it's winning TEAM basketball with players with higher basketball IQ's...

I'm not seeing a match here... That little pic up there of ole Zach just screams "I'm dumber than a Sasha brick"

I thanked you Pip. This reply is a bonus "THANKS" since I can't thank you multiple times.

The thought of Zach Randolph on this team literally makes me puke a little. Good thing I don't think about it much.

Although... If Danny Ferry & Co. have any thoughts about trying to encourage Lebron to force a trade, they might wanna think about bringing in Randolph. Maybe if they're lucky they can get Marbury in the deal too.

Zach Randolph is just not a good option.

People are comparing him to Ron Artest a few years back- someone with off the court trouble. However, there was never any question as to how much Ron Artest helps your team on the court. Ron Artest is the best perimeter defender in the league, and one of the better offensive players. Zach Randolph is a black hole who shoots a low percentage for someone who stays in the post all game long. He doesn't pass the ball, turns the ball over, and is atrocious on defense.

There are a lot of questions as to whether or not Z-Bo would help a team on the court. When you throw in his off-court problems, he's just not a risk worth taking.

Zach Randolph watch... must be pretty big to get around his fat wrists because he's not in shape...

When you have a 6 game win streak going and chemistry and team-ball improving every game the best thing you can do is add a cancer to the team.

And that's not me talking...That's something Zach Randolph said right after he launched a half-court airball with a joint in his mouth.

1017.jpg
Not great, but he's definitely the best offensive big man on the market. A risk, but maybe a risk worth taking.

You've said this now in multiple threads, and almost no one agrees with you. How about giving us a detailed argument for why you keep campaigning for this loser. Seriously -- if you have something worth saying, then you ought to say it well. I'd love to hear any good reasons.

Trade ideas are fun, but lets not pretend that this dumbass will add anything to our team. This team is special...really special. Even with old-feet Wally, and charge-magnet Pavs -- this team is showing that we can beat anyone without question when we are playing together and all pistons are firing.

JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've said this now in multiple threads, and almost no one agrees with you. How about giving us a detailed argument for why you keep campaigning for this loser. Seriously -- if you have something worth saying, then you ought to say it well. I'd love to hear any good reasons.

Trade ideas are fun, but lets not pretend that this dumbass will add anything to our team. This team is special...really special. Even with old-feet Wally, and charge-magnet Pavs -- this team is showing that we can beat anyone without question when we are playing together and all pistons are firing.

JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I agree with you but I like to say Pavs the charge magnet. Suddle difference, but it show more respect by putting the name first. Now if you can't tell that was sarcastic.

Zach is a goodish player, but not what this team needs. As we get farther into the year we will learn what our biggest need actually is, no need to make an irrational choice this early in the year. We have a good team and if Ferry likes the package we get for taking Randolph, then I guarantee Ferry has been watching and done his job because Ferry doesn't like big risks. I trust in Ferry to make us better as he has done a great job so far.

I'm actually very embarrassed that we have a Zach Randolph watch on RCF, what has this world come to.

:dunno::shakehead

29 and 19 tonight. But let me guess, he didn't try and he gave up 40 points and 65 rebounds. :rolleyes:

I trust Ferry, if he looked at Mo's rookie year to judge his D, he'll take care of this thing. He'll do the right thing. Whether we get him or not I'm 100 percent for whatever happens.

29 and 19..........................................................................29 and 19

So what it was the thunder they are an NBA team right.....................

Zach deserves a shot on this team......................

All this hate for Zach Randolph. Come on guys, how can you say no to this face.

zbo.jpg

I can't believe there is a thread on this guy possibly coming to the Cavs. If you think LBJ is getting tired from playing so many minutes, imagine if he had to carry this fat @ss through a season along with it. Too stupid to buy into a championship mentality.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."