Thanks

Default Cavaliers Team Shop

I was searching around on the Team Shop after some clothes, and I found this one on sale:

They only have it in large. I'm not that familiar with american sizes, but I'm just about 6 feet tall so it's probably enough.

Does anyone know if they ship their products to Europe?
    Were it not for the presence of the unwashed and the half-educated, the formless, queer and incomplete, the unreasonable and absurd, the infinite shapes of the delightful human tadpole, the horizon would not wear so wide a grin. - Frank Moore Colby

Skating into the draft chiefwahoo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Cavaliers Team Shop

If you're not dead set on the blue one, I picked up the gray one for only $28 from JCPenney a little while back. I got the medium and I'm 6'0". That sweatshirt runs really big...

Quote Originally Posted by chiefwahoo56 View Post
    Thought I'd throw this out there since it's somewhat of a hot deal and is Cavaliers-related too. I was in the men's athletic department in JCPenney @ Great Northern yesterday and snagged this sweet Cavaliers sweatshirt for 60% off the original price. It's still $70 on nba.com but you can pick it up there for only $28:

They had a lot of other Cavs stuff too and everything was on clearance...
    Will one of you please win a title in my lifetime???

Thanks

I wasn't able to find it on their website. Just found some ugly Celtics sweatshirts. Do you have a link?
    Were it not for the presence of the unwashed and the half-educated, the formless, queer and incomplete, the unreasonable and absurd, the infinite shapes of the delightful human tadpole, the horizon would not wear so wide a grin. - Frank Moore Colby

Skating into the draft chiefwahoo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by No Regard View Post
    I wasn't able to find it on their website. Just found some ugly Celtics sweatshirts. Do you have a link?
    Actually, I bought it in the store. Sorry, didn't see you are in Europe. I would just order the blue one from the Cavs website. That is a good price for a very quality sweatshirt. It's the ClimaCool material by Adidas and it's very comfortable.
    Will one of you please win a title in my lifetime???

Thanks

Thanks for the help! You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.