View Poll Results: Would you welcome LBJ back?

Voters
512. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not a chance

203 39.65%
  • Sure, everyone deserves a second chance

173 33.79%
  • Not at first, but would warm to it

141 27.54%
  • Only if its in a year past 2014

12 2.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 226 of 491 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 7361
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 505 Posts

Default Re: The Lebron Safari 2014

It's as if we've never heard him state his number 1 goal.

First player Billionaire.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tlyons View Post
    It's as if we've never heard him state his number 1 goal.

First player Billionaire.
    Honestly, just can't go with anything the guy has said. He simply utters nonsense out of his mouth, which rarely comes true.

First billionaire player? If he thought of it that way, he probably would have signed the max deal every time he had the chance too. But, he didn't - thus makes the point of not trusting a damn word he says.

Thanks

Seems like it's happening again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNewEra For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewEra View Post

wow. some of his tweets are worrying

Not a **** was given Prophet Named X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,015 Times in 2,271 Posts

Most big NBA players have entourages. Nowhere does it say that Kyrie's entourage gets whatever it wants. Have we made positions within the Cavalier organization for any of these people? That starts happening again, then I get worried.
    Why am I not allowed to have a center?

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Prophet Named X For This Useful Post:

Thanks

GTFOH. The size of Lebron's entourage was never a problem. It was the I.Q.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,705 Times in 1,205 Posts

I'll start worrying about Kyrie's "entourage" when the Cavs give them an office at the Q.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shoes22 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 450 Posts

NBA stars have entourages? Wow, who knew?

I guess the alternative would be let's avoid superstars at all costs. Build a team of nobodies and washed up has-beens led by guys like Terrell Brandon and Bob Sura and see how far we get. Anyone wanna sign up for that mess again?

My stance has not and will not change. Championship or bust. If that means accepting LeBron James back should he decide to do so, I've made my peace with that. Sure beats the hell out of watching 3 garbage teams for another 30 years and not winning a fucking thing. These last 3 years have been absolutely miserable.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jlegg21 For This Useful Post:

Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,681 Times in 3,233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jlegg21 View Post
    I guess the alternative would be let's avoid superstars at all costs. Build a team of nobodies and washed up has-beens led by guys like Terrell Brandon and Bob Sura and see how far we get. Anyone wanna sign up for that mess again?
    The Timberwolves are basically trying that right now.

Co-Owner Paddy's Pub Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Brickman View Post
    I don't think it will be. Gilbert learned his lesson the first time through. He was a rookie sports owner and he let himself get walked on by a superstar because they both profited from it. Does anyone doubt that, as much as losing LeBron the way we did sucked, that this organization is so much better for it?
    If this is the case, and if LeBron came back and helped our team win a championship with Kyrie then it couldn't have happened any other way. Maybe they could have done it back then, but there were flaws with everyone in the organization: Ferry, Mike Brown, Gilbert and their 24/7 coddling of James. James had to go at that point in his life. I certainly understand why he made his decision. The fact that LeBron was dumb enough to not anticipate all hate this coming shocked him and actually placed him in check for once. That and the fact that Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, Jason Kidd and Tyson Chandler showed Miami it's not just about talent alone, it's about the heart and soul of the team game and trust in one another. James was still rattled from the decision you can tell by the first look in his eye the moment he saw his jersey go up in flames. He didn't want to go out like that, and as these articles say it was too late by then.

This past season James looked a lot more comfortable, he relaxed and delivered. Cleveland is so pissed because we knew that he had it in him, we witnessed it in Detroit, Game 5, if James would get his head and his huge ego out of the game, he relaxes and these epic performances look effortless, you think why can't he do this all the time? There's definitely nobody stopping him if he puts his mind to it.

James had truly grown into a fucking narcissistic egomaniac, he had to go. He won his first championship and his expression didn't seem very genuine. His response was along the lines of "It's about damn time"

Once again goes to prove that this guy thought it was his birthright to have an NBA championship. He was happy, but it was almost to be expected. I think James sensed how fickle and flaky the Miami fans were the moment he stepped into that arena. He grew up as a basketball player with real fans and he knew how loud it got in there. He knows how passionate these fans were, and I don't think he's forgotten about it.

He's happy to have the monkey off of his back, but as George Karl said, LeBron is looking for more of a challenge than to win all of his rings on a super team. Believe me, Rich Paul remembers how loud the Q was rocking, so does James, and they have to be thinking about the excitement that would come from James paired up Kyrie Irving.

LeBron's situation in Miami right now is clearly peaking out if not already sliding downhill. The Heat are only going to get older, and the Cavs are only going to get younger, richer with more blue chip talent, and more seasoned along the trail of winning and losing ballgames. I truly cannot think how anybody could deal with Kyrie Irving, Dion Waiters, LeBron James, Tristan Thompson and Anderson Varejao. The dynamics between these guys would be insane. That is a team that can win a championship. No team has ever been constructed where you build through the draft like OKC, save all your cap space and suddenly when all of your draft picks are finally rounding into form BAM! you suddenly add the best player on the planet. Wade does not compliment James game very well. Bosh's game always has helped James, but James turned JJ Hickson into 20PPG threat, so could Thompson, especially learning from Zydrunas and Anderson.

Idk I can think of a million reasons that this makes sense. It had to happen this way. The prodigal son had to leave, or we never would have had this opportunity to land Kyrie and our other young promising talent.

The funny thing is James assfucking us on national television might prove to be the only way this whole situation happens. LeBron realizes deep down that he shit on the fans that have rooted for him all throughout high school and his NBA beginning. He definitely didn't mean for it to come off like that, but it did, and it checked James and it might be the only reason he mans up and accepts the challenge and does whats right, and that's to deliver for his people. Miami fans are not his people. The opportunity to play with the most exciting scoring PG since Allen Iverson doesn't hurt either.

LeBron, if you have a heart, or a soul, you'd make the easy choice and come home, complete the story, compete for many years back home with a way better team than we had from 03-10.

Honestly dude, you ass fucked the fans that loved you the most, now you have the shittiest flakiest fans and your championship really only satisfied your ego and not your heart.

If this man has a heart, he ought to think about the life time of fulfillment and good karma that would come if he was the hero after all that delivered us the elusive, seemingly impossible championship that we'd all glimpse for the very first time.

Maybe then he'd look like this

Rather than this

What a fucking bitch^ OMG!!! Fuck that dude. I want 23 back.
    Last edited by Frank Reynolds; 02-02-2013 at 02:48 AM.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frank Reynolds For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I wish i had more hands so i could give that post 4 thumbs down

**lost this privilege** Donkey Kong Champion Ocean Force Champion Cell Defense Champion Bird Saver Champion Jigsaw: Rocky Waters Champion Brave Old World Champion Jigsaw: Boats And Fire Hydrant Champion Jigsaw: Narrow Street Champion A Miko Tale Marionette: Another Tale Champion Balancing Mathai Champion Jigsaw: Red Toadstool Champion Jigsaw: Wood Formation Champion 4Blocks Champion CircusCircus Champion Jigsaw: Slate Mine Champion Spencer Hawes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,650 Times in 689 Posts

His people are not in Cleveland anymore. He can have LA if he wants. Screw that chump.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,816 Times in 1,335 Posts

i always found the concept of an "entourage" to be sort of strange. or more specifically, the people players choose to allow into their so-called entourage.

though i am curious about what max, ben, etc think about kyrie's supposed entourage.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,705 Times in 1,205 Posts

Just because Miami's fans are so flaky doesn't mean that Cleveland is the only city with "real fans". New York, Boston, Chicago etc. are all cities that are capable of filling up the arena and being loud.

Also off topic, but looking at that picture above...man Michael Jordan was a skinny dude, even when winning championships. Glad to know the greatest of all time doesn't have any PED controversy surrounding him.

Team Player
    Thanks

maybe with kyrie performing more and more like this people will stir away from wanting lebron and would want a team led by Mr. Irving to lead us through lebron