View Poll Results: Would you welcome LBJ back?

Voters
511. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not a chance

202 39.53%
  • Sure, everyone deserves a second chance

173 33.86%
  • Not at first, but would warm to it

141 27.59%
  • Only if its in a year past 2014

12 2.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 233 of 489 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 7324
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,307 Times in 2,869 Posts

Default Re: The Lebron Safari 2014

You're acting like a gullible fuck who is buying into this miserable, ridiculous Cleveland bitterness. Liberate yourself before it's too late.
    The artist formerly known as cmstophe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,781 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You're acting like a gullible fuck who is buying into this miserable, ridiculous Cleveland bitterness. Liberate yourself before it's too late.
    wait you actually believe lebron james didnt give up against the celtics? is this just a joke i have missed?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bob2the2nd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,127 Times in 1,654 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob2the2nd View Post
    wait you actually believe lebron james didnt give up against the celtics? is this just a joke i have missed?
    He's trolling.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Brian Windhorst said after that series that he didn't think LeBron gave up, and he's a god on these forums. How is that outlandish?

The guy plays less aggressive and less effectively vs a great team. Only answer? HE MUST HAVE QUIT!

edit: In before "Windhorst was just saying that so he could ride James' coattails to South Beach ... "

Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 473 Posts

Brian Windhorst said after that series that he didn't think LeBron gave up, and he's a god on these forums. How is that outlandish?

The guy plays less aggressive and less effectively vs a great team. Only answer? HE MUST HAVE QUIT!

edit: In before "Windhorst was just saying that so he could ride James' coattails to South Beach ... "
    If that includes passing the ball to boston players over and over and dribbling the ball off his own foot a thousand times, yeah, he quit.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melecoaze For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm not gonna sit here and say he quit before the series but there was one game in particular where he flat out quit. Not sure how that can be denied.

Anyone with half a brain who watched that game knew it, and knew it before the media ate that shit up with questioning his legacy and whatnot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 Times in 604 Posts

Having seen how James performed during the Finals series against the Mavs, I became convinced that instead of "throwing" the game, James simply choked. Hard. He crumbled under the pressure and looked for any excuse he could latch onto...enter "elbow injury" and how "spoiled" we all are for watching his greatness for so long...

I'm pretty sure that is what Windy believed from the very beginning, and at first I thought it was BS but that series with the Mavs was the deciding factor for me.

Having said that, I do think he has gotten over this mental barrier he had in regards to choking under pressure. He is playing the best basketball of his career as a result IMO. He is playing carefree and without pressure and he is dominating.

What I'm happiest about is that anything dealing with Lebron James doesn't really matter to me anymore (and hasn't for a while). He is simply another basketball player and I can look at his play in a way that isn't fueled by bitter hatred. It's pretty nice.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CardiacCavs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie To The View Post
    I'm not gonna sit here and say he quit before the series but there was one game in particular where he flat out quit. Not sure how that can be denied.

Anyone with half a brain who watched that game knew it, and knew it before the media ate that shit up with questioning his legacy and whatnot.
    Yeah it was pretty clear. I was speechless trying to figure out what just happened.

Thanks

He choked. Plain and simple. Cardiac hit the nail on the head. You can make as many "half a brain" and "not sure how this can be denied!" comments as you like, but the truth is there is no way for you to know he quit. A guy playing badly is not adequate evidence for quitting. He shit the bed a year later with his beloved Heat team, too. Did he quit then too? I didn't think so. Please, save some face and just abolish this thought from your head. It will help get over the bitterness.

Having seen how James performed during the Finals series against the Mavs, I became convinced that instead of "throwing" the game, James simply choked. Hard. He crumbled under the pressure and looked for any excuse he could latch onto...enter "elbow injury" and how "spoiled" we all are for watching his greatness for so long...

I'm pretty sure that is what Windy believed from the very beginning, and at first I thought it was BS but that series with the Mavs was the deciding factor for me.

Having said that, I do think he has gotten over this mental barrier he had in regards to choking under pressure. He is playing the best basketball of his career as a result IMO. He is playing carefree and without pressure and he is dominating.

What I'm happiest about is that anything dealing with Lebron James doesn't really matter to me anymore (and hasn't for a while). He is simply another basketball player and I can look at his play in a way that isn't fueled by bitter hatred. It's pretty nice.
    It feels nice, doesn't it? if the guy comes back, awesome. If not, he'll just go on being another player to people like us. It's nice to be freed from bitterness and irrational hatred.

Thanks

I don't even pay attention to LeBron or the Heat I just ignore everything that's going on down there...

I mean, I guess you could make the argument that he got scared and stood in the corner the whole game? Lol idk.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 669 Posts

Either he choked so hard due to panic, that it devolved into a numb state close to quitting, or he simply quit. Either way, it was awful and pathetic.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MDLT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 669 Posts

Either he choked so hard due to panic, that it devolved into a numb state close to quitting, or he simply quit. Either way, it was awful and pathetic.

Anyway, my position remains the same. Gotta listen to him if he wants to come back (he doesn't) but don't care for him or if he ever plays here again.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 2,595 Posts

It feels nice, doesn't it? if the guy comes back, awesome. If not, he'll just go on being another player to people like us. It's nice to be freed from bitterness and irrational hatred.

I just want to add that your message board facade isn't fooling anyone. You are going to be devastated when he doesn't come back. Wish I could be there to see the look on the faces of you, and the "people like you", when he decides to go elsewhere or stay in Miami.

What really feels nice is "people like me" who realize that this guy is nothing but a supremely gifted professional athlete with the mental capacity of the worst high school jock of all time...and also realize there is little to no reason he would come back.

You continue to come back to this thread, on a Cavs message board, to defend LeBron and make fun of the people who rightfully don't like the guy. He caused one of the great embarrassments in Cleveland sports history. People are going to continue to hate him. The fact that you continually come in here and put in the effort to disprove them and defend LeBron is getting quite sad...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrich91 View Post

I just want to add that your message board facade isn't fooling anyone. You are going to be devastated when he doesn't come back. Wish I could be there to see the look on the faces of you, and the "people like you", when he decides to go elsewhere or stay in Miami.

What really feels nice is "people like me" who realize that this guy is nothing but a supremely gifted professional athlete with the mental capacity of the worst high school jock of all time...and also realize there is little to no reason he would come back.

You continue to come back to this thread, on a Cavs message board, to defend LeBron and make fun of the people who rightfully don't like the guy. He caused one of the great embarrassments in Cleveland sports history. People are going to continue to hate him. The fact that you continually come in here and put in the effort to disprove them and defend LeBron is getting quite sad...
    Yeah, I'm going to be so devastated.

Or I'll go on with my life. How dumb does your post look when you're the one dwelling on what a guy did 3 years ago and apologized for? While I'm the one advocating you bitter peons move on?

You make it sound like I am a fan of the guy or something. Irrational hatred is stupid and a waste of your time. I apologize for trying to get you to see that, but I am by no means a "fan" of LeBron James nor do I approve of "The Decision," nor do I "like" LeBron James. He's the best player in the world and I would want him on my team if that opportunity arose. Only an idiot (or someone who wants to lose) would disagree and I stand by this.

Don't make shit up that I never said, that is what it comes down to. You're the guy foaming at the mouth and vomitting uncontrollably every time somebody says the guy's name, not me. It's the ultimate irony. Yap about message board facades all you want; the joke is on you, and you're on a friendly Cavaliers board where the majority are delusional just like yourself, so you'll pat yourself on the back in the meantime thinking you're right.

But you'd be laughed out of any other room. Fact. Ever wonder why fans around the country look at us and facepalm? Yeah. Threads like this with people like you.

edit: Oh, forgot to say.

Your message board facade isn't fooling anyone.

If LeBron came back your ass would be in the seat within five seconds of his contract being inked. That shit would still be drying and you'd have a LeBron avatar and be on the phone getting season tickets.

Not fooling me.
    Last edited by Chris; 02-12-2013 at 09:16 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Look at you. This thread is one big giant circle jerk therapy for all of you still ridiculously butthurt over The Decision...from THREE YEARS AGO. It happened, it sucked, it was stupid...get the hell over it. People who have gotten over it are not LeBron nuthuggers or swinging from his nuts just because you aren't over it.

You can't make this shit up.