View Poll Results: Would you welcome LBJ back?

Voters
511. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not a chance

202 39.53%
  • Sure, everyone deserves a second chance

173 33.86%
  • Not at first, but would warm to it

141 27.59%
  • Only if its in a year past 2014

12 2.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 238 of 489 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 7324
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,497 Times in 1,045 Posts

Default Re: The Lebron Safari 2014

Quote Originally Posted by col63onel View Post
    If LeDouche stays in Miami, Kyrie is a RFA agent the following year, could accept the QO, then enter UFA. Between now and then, Miami could dump Wade and/or Bosh and get enough cap space to sign him.

Given his history, this could be a log con, recruiting Kyrie for 4 years down the road to come to Miami.
    By that time we're going to be a premier team in the league that just so happens to have numerous draft picks and trade assets. I wouldn't put it past him but I just don't see it happening. LeBron isn't a dummy and he pays attention to these types of things. I think he would understand there is more upside to returning than drawing Kyrie to Miami.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JSS2306 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If LeDouche stays in Miami, Kyrie is a RFA agent the following year, could accept the QO, then enter UFA. Between now and then, Miami could dump Wade and/or Bosh and get enough cap space to sign him.

Given his history, this could be a log con, recruiting Kyrie for 4 years down the road to come to Miami.
    I think you're trying too hard now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banksy View Post
    I mean 90% of the posts in here don't even make sense. Banning anyone who's posted within a three page period in here would be like carpet bombing a Wal-Mart.

Yeah, there'd be some collateral damage, but you'd solve a good chunk of the problem.
    Proud Danish Cavs fan.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blommen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,476 Times in 881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JSS2306 View Post
    By that time we're going to be a premier team in the league that just so happens to have numerous draft picks and trade assets. I wouldn't put it past him but I just don't see it happening. LeBron isn't a dummy and he pays attention to these types of things. I think he would understand there is more upside to returning than drawing Kyrie to Miami.
    I don't think it will happen, but I don't see how it's that much more implausible than him returning.
    The Wine and Gold Knight Rises

Thanks
    Thanked 2,680 Times in 1,002 Posts

I really think I would be done with the NBA at that point. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you again, you asshole.

Not surprised in the least at MJ's comments, though. Any time that he talks about LeBron, it always seems to me like he's nervous about LeBron taking the title of GOAT from him, just from his demeanor and some of the things he says. MJ is still the greatest in my humble opinion, and LeBron still has a ways to go, but he's definitely closing the gap.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marcus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    I really think I would be done with the NBA at that point. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you again, you asshole.

Not surprised in the least at MJ's comments, though. Any time that he talks about LeBron, it always seems to me like he's nervous about LeBron taking the title of GOAT from him, just from his demeanor and some of the things he says. MJ is still the greatest in my humble opinion, and LeBron still has a ways to go, but he's definitely closing the gap.
    I see Jordan just messing with LeBron. Jordan has a killer mentality, and knows it bothers James to hear him say that stuff. MJ has a massive ego, and he wants James to know he's still king (which he is) and always will be.

Thanks

i doubt he'd do that, but who knows

im starting to wonder about his return though

with how insanely dominant the heat look

wade is still playing at a very high level

if the stupid heat win this year and next year, i dont see lebron leaving

he'd have to stay and try to go 4 in a row

wade has to lose an ACL or something

oh and if we lose kyrie, i think its to his home teams of NY/NJ area ...possibly lakers

Thanks
    Thanked 2,691 Times in 1,198 Posts

LeBron said that he's "not thinking about any of that stuff" when he was asked yesterday about returning to Cleveland in 2014, and the truth is I believe him. He seems more focused lately, on himself and on winning, now more than he ever has been in his career. This doesn't seem like a case where LeBron is plotting for something years down the road. I think LeBron will play out this year and the next, as hard as he can for the Miami Heat, and then evaluate his options at that time. If it makes more sense for him to return to Cleveland he'll do that, if it's better for him to stay in Miami he'll do that. We all know that LeBron has given returning home some thought, (Windhorst even admitted so) but that's far from saying he's already made a decision or that he's made up his mind one way or another. The fact is, reading into things and speculation about what he's going to do is pointless, because I don't think the man himself knows yet.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shoes22 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 1,663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'm not hip. I have no idea what LaFamilia or thetakeover are referring to. Oh well.

Team Player
    Thanks

Man lebron cant tuch jordan, jordan will always be GOAT. Not saying it is easy to score but it definetly easier to score now than in the 90s-80s with the no hand cheack and breath next to lebron is a foul. Back in the day teams just roughed up jordan and threw him down now if you try that on lebron it would be a flagrent 2 every time. Also there is a lack of centers jordan had to hit the paint vs the dream, ewing, shaq, and the bad boy pistons those are all time great centers. Think about it jordan put up 20p-6boards-4assits he scored 40 4times that year and he was 40 and didnt play basketball for 4years.

Jordan rings were epic too, he denied so man halll of fame players rings just because they played in his era lebron caked walked his way to a ring jordan played the jazz, pistons, rockets, knicks, heat, and blazers. Yes he had scottie but those teasms also had multiple great players unlike the heat who have a stacked team and the second best team in there confrence is the knicks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by randymoss1881 View Post
    Man lebron cant tuch jordan, jordan will always be GOAT. Not saying it is easy to score but it definetly easier to score now than in the 90s-80s with the no hand cheack and breath next to lebron is a foul. Back in the day teams just roughed up jordan and threw him down now if you try that on lebron it would be a flagrent 2 every time. Also there is a lack of centers jordan had to hit the paint vs the dream, ewing, shaq, and the bad boy pistons those are all time great centers. Think about it jordan put up 20p-6boards-4assits he scored 40 4times that year and he was 40 and didnt play basketball for 4years.

Jordan rings were epic too, he denied so man halll of fame players rings just because they played in his era lebron caked walked his way to a ring jordan played the jazz, pistons, rockets, knicks, heat, and blazers. Yes he had scottie but those teasms also had multiple great players unlike the heat who have a stacked team and the second best team in there confrence is the knicks.
    Did you type this with your fists? Jesus.

I get weary of the comparison talk. Jordan is Jordan and Lebron is Lebron, they will each have their own legacy. But that doesn't sell stories and there is a constant talk of the "best". It lends itself to the ring argument (Russel), or stats, or whatever. It's an argument that can't have a clear winner and based on the person asking and their generation. Fun to debate, but ultimately just a lot of wheel spinning.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoes22 View Post
    That was all strategic on LeBron's part. Playing one on one with him, LeBron closely studied Durant's game so he knew how to beat him any time they played.
    Yeah but wouldnt that mean KD ALSO learned James' game too? (Yeah when you put it that way it sounds stupid right?)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,691 Times in 1,198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jay_em View Post
    Yeah but wouldnt that mean KD ALSO learned James' game too? (Yeah when you put it that way it sounds stupid right?)
    Not really...a lot of LeBron's advantage comes from being an athletic freak of nature. You can't teach being 6-8, 240. There's a lot more LeBron could pick up from Durant's game than vice versa.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoes22 View Post
    Not really...a lot of LeBron's advantage comes from being an athletic freak of nature. You can't teach being 6-8, 240. There's a lot more LeBron could pick up from Durant's game than vice versa.
    If Lebrons advantage is as you say then why does he need to study KD's game? Just "bully" him every time

The second of his name. theSTEREO.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,385 Times in 1,492 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Smooth View Post
    Did you type this with your fists? Jesus.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 623 Posts

Coming to your local sports talk radio this week. "Did you see Lebron cheering on Kyrie?! He is definitely coming back in 2014!!" Then cue 45 mins talking about it. With Rizzo probably having some sort of inside sources from ASW saying the same thing.
    “Take your comebacks, write them down on a sheet of paper. Roll it up tight, soak it in water, freeze it overnight, then jam it up your ass.”