View Poll Results: Would you welcome LBJ back?

Voters
512. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not a chance

203 39.65%
  • Sure, everyone deserves a second chance

173 33.79%
  • Not at first, but would warm to it

141 27.54%
  • Only if its in a year past 2014

12 2.34%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 247 of 490 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 7338
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 605 Posts

Default Re: The Lebron Safari 2014

Pathetic

Thanks
    Thanked 10,136 Times in 2,605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Norka330 View Post
    I don't usually post, but sometimes I share my artwork. I was bored yesterday, and decided to design this for the heck of it! Thought I'd share here!
    Not a big fan of everyone setting themselves up for disappointment, but from an artistic standpoint that's really well done, man. Props.

But that's going to be pretty sad to look at when LeDoucher pulls some inevitable shenanigans next summer.

Ready? Let's be completely objective here:

Name a team that would be a better option for LeBron to sign with in 2014. I'll wait, because there really isn't one better than Cleveland. Forget about the hometown thing...basketball wise, Cleveland is by far the best option if he's leaving Miami. I guess "if he's leaving Miami" is the key..

If he was a free agent right now I would say Cleveland is the best opportunity...but he's not, and our team is going to be even better by the time he is. I'm really interested to see how he fucks this one up, because I'm fully convinced he will. He will be 30. Perfect time for him to join up with a young promising squad. He can get them over the hump while he's still in his prime, and then take a back seat as he declines for maximum opportunities at titles.

That said, he's not coming back. It defies logic, but so goes LeBron James.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chrisrich91 For This Useful Post:

Team Player Gin Rummy Champion Scrote Squad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 488 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie To The View Post
    Well I don't know the exact numbers but if I'm correct, if Speights/Ellington/Livingston put us over the threshold that would mean they are drastically being overpaid. You don't overpay role players.
    Adonal Foyle is laughing at that last sentence right now.

FROM DA GRITTY INNER CITY I-77 NORTH's Avatar
    Thanks

Anybody have a GIF or YouTube footage of lebron catching Kyrie's missed shot and ooping it at the final seconds?

Camp Invitee
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrich91 View Post
    Not a big fan of everyone setting themselves up for disappointment, but from an artistic standpoint that's really well done, man. Props.

But that's going to be pretty sad to look at when LeDoucher pulls some inevitable shenanigans next summer.

Ready? Let's be completely objective here:

Name a team that would be a better option for LeBron to sign with in 2014. I'll wait, because there really isn't one better than Cleveland. Forget about the hometown thing...basketball wise, Cleveland is by far the best option if he's leaving Miami. I guess "if he's leaving Miami" is the key..

If he was a free agent right now I would say Cleveland is the best opportunity...but he's not, and our team is going to be even better by the time he is. I'm really interested to see how he fucks this one up, because I'm fully convinced he will. He will be 30. Perfect time for him to join up with a young promising squad. He can get them over the hump while he's still in his prime, and then take a back seat as he declines for maximum opportunities at titles.

That said, he's not coming back. It defies logic, but so goes LeBron James.
    Thanks man!

I agree with everything you said. However, while I'd love to see LeBron comeback, I'm not gonna set myself up for disappointment again. I only designed this based off the possibilty and I thought it'd be pretty fun to see! Rarely get to design things for the fun of it these days!

Situational Stopper
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SauDogg View Post
    Cleveland is setting itself up for some massive heartbreak if 2014 comes along and LeBron ends up going to LA or whatever. May God have mercy on our souls.
    Yep. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I don't want to hear any complaining about LeBron if he stays in Miami from all these people now kissing up to him and wanting his love all over again.

The Cavs should make a pre-emptive move. I would love to clear enough space to go after a healthy Dwight this summer and not depend on the whims of the king.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,512 Times in 2,166 Posts

You don't have to be fully invested emotionally to want the best player in the NBA on your team.

Take the name off his jersey. We have a great chance to get the best player in the NBA, it it doesn't work out, we are still pretty well off.

I just won't assume he chooses Cleveland, like I did before.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 1,202 Posts

LeBron once again dodged the Cleveland question in his postgame comments yesterday, saying "I can't focus on rumors or speculation, I'm just concerned with winning another championship here".
    It's hilarious that he's trying to brush the question off now, when the "rumors and speculation" originated from his camp to begin with.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shoes22 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I-77 NORTH View Post
    Anybody have a GIF or YouTube footage of lebron catching Kyrie's missed shot and ooping it at the final seconds?
    So no one has this footage?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 Times in 521 Posts

Personally, we should focus on getting a team that's good enough to win it all, with OR without him. If he wants to come along for the ride, more power to the guy.

But we have 4 guys that have a future on the team. 1-2 more who might be core pieces next year and 1-2 guys the next year. That's 6-8 guys + vets who give us the go ahead. We need to prove we're good enough to at least get the head start. THEN see what we'll do in 2014, and not put our rising hopes in a demi-god.
    (Reserved for future Animated Signature-that-won't-slow-you-down)

Magic Number Thread:
    http://realcavsfans.com/showthread.p...in-May-2011...

The latest updates are noted within the context.

Drew and Wes Reunite!! Ridin' West's Avatar
    Thanks

Forgot how good of a photographer I was... this was after the decision.

Figured if he does come back, I'd bring this to games on a sign and say "Never Forget", just to keep myself reminded not to get too in love with whats in front of me, knowing with him, nothing is certain
    "The road to success is always under construction."

Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,634 Times in 3,213 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rabman_gold View Post
    Personally, we should focus on getting a team that's good enough to win it all, with OR without him. If he wants to come along for the ride, more power to the guy.

But we have 4 guys that have a future on the team. 1-2 more who might be core pieces next year and 1-2 guys the next year. That's 6-8 guys + vets who give us the go ahead. We need to prove we're good enough to at least get the head start. THEN see what we'll do in 2014, and not put our rising hopes in a demi-god.
    I'm pretty sure that's what we're doing.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jack Brickman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ I think we need 20 more pages of argumentation to confirm this

Thanks
    Thanked 1,854 Times in 650 Posts

Does anyone else listen to Rover's Morning Glory? Last Friday Tommy Davidson(actor/comedian) was in studio and things got a little heated during and even more so after the interview. Well Tommy vented over the weekend on Facebook and explained what happened in a lengthy reply to a fan of his(definite TLDR type shit). Well some woman replied to his post claiming she had spoken with Lebron about the interview because a friend of his sent him video of the interview(on RMG).

This is her Facebook account:

http://www.facebook.com/phylliss.johnson.18

Not saying I buy it, just thought I'd bring it here to see what you guys think. She seems reasonably established in life and at first glance doesn't seem to be crazy.

This brings up the question though, if this were true and she's good friends enough with Lebron to talk to him and have him tell her this, why would she then post that on Facebook for anyone to see? Doesn't exactly make her buddy look too good and I'm sure he wouldn't dig that seeing as how image conscience Lebron is.

Or she's just a liar.

So, is she an asshole or liar. Well, if she's lying she'd be an asshole too I guess.

She's an asshole.

CASE CLOSED
    "You drew a picture of my morning, but you couldn't make my day."
    -Naughty by Nature

Thanks

Welp....back to Fuck Lebron again.