Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cleveland Cavaliers Fan Phills14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,583 Times in 1,670 Posts

Default Re: wknr announcement

Brinda is as bad as it gets, next to munch of course. Not sure who Hooley is. Will Fedor have his own show?

Thanks

92.3 - for the most part i do like the station so far
    Kiley and Booms - Like Kiley but cannot stand Booms….annoying as piss
    Talking Heads - like very much
    Bull and Fox - really like Dustin, Bull is ok, wish they could have gotten cherry for wknr with fox, really like those two when bentley was off

98.5 - station is bad, they should just go to all national shows
    mike and mike, best show on the station, usually switch to this or 1100 when boom starts annoying me..which is fairly quick
    Rizzo - I like rizzo cannot stand the rest of them…which seems like this is most everyones stance on the show.
    Rome - meh
    Reghi and Roda - Roda is a freakin troll, so annoying. I actually like Reghi but not combined with Roda.
    Brinda? Fedor? Hooley? no thanks…not even a chance
    Love me some Cherry, can do without Bentley

just my 2cents

Thanks

Ken Carman is tops for local sports talk in my book.

dudes fun to listen to and actually seems to know what he's talking about, and is a hometown kid.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,954 Times in 1,765 Posts

It is official, Hooley, Brinda and Fedor are moving to the day drive. I will never listen to that show.

Rising out of the ashes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amherstcavsfan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ If they broadcast a show but no one listens, does it really exist?

'KNR is becoming an even bigger joke as time rolls on. They just keep reusing the same tired hosts or resurrect guys from the past and fail to develop young talent.

Can 92.3 trade Dustin Fox to 'KNR for Ja'Rod Cherry? Fox is just unlistenable and belongs on a 'KNR.
    Im going to be on a mission. Ive handled my personal vendettas and handled them well. Every challenge you put in front of me, Ive handled it, dismantled it ate them, dropped them off in the bathroom and flushed them away. - Shaq

Cleveland Cavaliers Fan Phills14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,583 Times in 1,670 Posts

Bumped this thread because the word is Chris Fedor was let go by WKNR. He's removed from the Hooligans Show page and they announced he was no longer with the company at the end of the Hooligans show today.

Anyone hear why?

The personalities were talking about the consultants that were hired by the parent company recently. The fact that today was Friday and he was let go before going on air maybe means he was let go because of listening feedback/consultant recommendation? Just a guess
    Last edited by Phills14; 01-25-2013 at 10:26 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phills14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,923 Times in 1,089 Posts

Wasnt he the douche that claimed Lull had no idea what he was talking about when he started the Baron Davos rumors? he sucked anyways, so why do you care? Maybe he did something he wasn't supposed to? If the FCC find the station for something he said? Not sure...

I only like the RBS on that channel and the only show i enjoy on 92.3 is the bull and the fox. I can tolerate Kiley and Booms. I can also tolerate Mike and Mike. 3 deep is awful.
    Last edited by The Voice; 01-25-2013 at 11:18 PM.
    OU... OH YEAH!!!!

9/13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip
    Sanchize and the boys start their reign of dominance tonight...
    Someone has a CHIP on his shoulder (you know who you are)

Rookie
    Thanks

Booms forced me back to Rover. I am negative enough about my hometown teams, so really just can't listen to Booms and his constant negativity and running with bullshit rumors.

I have grown to like Andy and Phelps. They have good chemistry, despite horrible attempts at humor, but they have grown on me, and they have some good contacts and keep the rumor mill bullshit DOA.

Odd thing for me about the Bull and the Fox, is I really liked the Bull when they started and found Fox to be a goober. Well after listening to a year and half, I think Fox has blossomed into one hell of a host in his own right. Dont get me wrong, I still like the Bull, cause he is entertaining, but he flip flops more than recently defeated Presidential candidate. Fox has grown a lot imo.

Carmen has become my favorite. His passion comes through, and I really enjoy him when he goes off on one of his 10 minute, psycho analytical takes. I could understand how some wouldn't get it.

KNR has been dead to me for awhile. I do like Rizzo, but I only listened to AM for sports, and 92.3 made it possible for me to avoid AM all together.

The second of his name. theSTEREO.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,433 Times in 1,503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cdt View Post
    I'm not sure how 92.3 sucks? Booms and Kiley are hilarious in the morning. Baskin and Phelps are guys we've known for quite some time around Cleveland and Dustin Fox is good, although the Bull is a bit of a blowhard. Ken Carmen is pretty good later on too.
    God, I can't stand Kiley and Booms. It seriously feels like listening to Crazy Ira and the Douche from Parks and Rec.

"Space farts!"

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to theSTEREO. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 623 Posts

Mike and Mike is 3 hrs of ads and 1 hour of sports.
    Take your comebacks, write them down on a sheet of paper. Roll it up tight, soak it in water, freeze it overnight, then jam it up your ass.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Juicy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,923 Times in 1,089 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarAdmiral View Post
    Booms forced me back to Rover. I am negative enough about my hometown teams, so really just can't listen to Booms and his constant negativity and running with bullshit rumors.

I have grown to like Andy and Phelps. They have good chemistry, despite horrible attempts at humor, but they have grown on me, and they have some good contacts and keep the rumor mill bullshit DOA.

Odd thing for me about the Bull and the Fox, is I really liked the Bull when they started and found Fox to be a goober. Well after listening to a year and half, I think Fox has blossomed into one hell of a host in his own right. Dont get me wrong, I still like the Bull, cause he is entertaining, but he flip flops more than recently defeated Presidential candidate. Fox has grown a lot imo.

Carmen has become my favorite. His passion comes through, and I really enjoy him when he goes off on one of his 10 minute, psycho analytical takes. I could understand how some wouldn't get it.

KNR has been dead to me for awhile. I do like Rizzo, but I only listened to AM for sports, and 92.3 made it possible for me to avoid AM all together.
    I prefer to listen to Uncle Rizzo over Kyle and Booms. Goldhammer can get annoying, but he has grown on me. I'm at work when Andy and Phelps are on, so I don't really listen to them much. I'm not really a fan of what I've heard from them though.

KNR has nothing on Bull and the Fox. Simply the best show on sports radio.

Ken Silverstein is awful and so is whoever KNR (I think it's Rhoda or Munch) runs on Sunday. If either station would put someone decent on, they'd be set for Sunday ratings. KRN kills 92.3 on Saturday mornings.
    OU... OH YEAH!!!!

9/13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip
    Sanchize and the boys start their reign of dominance tonight...
    Someone has a CHIP on his shoulder (you know who you are)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Voice For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,476 Times in 881 Posts

I think 92.3 and KNR have enough talent for 1 good station.

Kylie and Booms is intolerable. I like Riz, but Goldhammer is intolerable. I don't mind Brinda, but both Hooley and Fedor are intolerable.

Only shows I can listen to are Bull and Fox and the Talking Heads. Baskin and Phelps are the best show, I think. Why they are put in the worst time slot is puzzling.
    The Wine and Gold Knight Rises

All Star
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,818 Times in 951 Posts

Are they letting Hammer go next?
    Browns QB wish list
    1) Blake Bortles
    2) Teddy Bridgewater
    3) Johnny Manziel
    4) Jimmy Garoppolo
    5) Derek Carr

What's in your alley way? Recyclin bins or bulletcases? Brooklyn Son, what...
    Thanks

Fedor being let go may allow to me listen to KNR during 92.3 commercial breaks.

I can't stand KNR because 90% of the time, it's either a commercial, or jo bees?? or Bob Gillingham Ford. It's obnoxious. Fedor was so awful, it made the show unbearable.

Baskin and Phelps is a really good duo. Bull gets annoying at times, but Fox holds his own. Don't listen to either morning show.
    http://realcavsfans.com/signaturepics/sigpic4_1.gif
    More Than A Club!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,293 Times in 1,822 Posts

I listen to the RBS and The Hooligans. Not sure what Fedor did, but I do feel bad for the guy. He's constantly chastising Cleveland teams and giving compliments to anything non-Cleveland.

Cavaliers | Browns | Indians | Buckeyes | Red Hawks