Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't load RCF

Thanks

Default Re: Can't load RCF

The problem has since been resolved. I connected with my phone to the wifi and it registered the forums again. Then when i switched back to the T-Mobile network the forums continued to work. Don't know why that fixed it but I'm just happy its working again.

Banned
    Thanks

This is to Randolf Keys

I can't send a reply to the PM you sent me. This is the answer I'm trying to send:

When I try to log into my old account I either get a “server too busy” message or I quickly get bumped after I log in. I couldn’t find an email address to seek advice. I would have preferred to keep my old one but it just doesn’t work. If I got banned then I’m baffled as to why. And I never received a message telling me so. Unless you can help me figure out what’s wrong with my old account, I guess I want this new one. I really would like help with my old one though.

Admittedly Pompous Randolphkeys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,383 Times in 4,785 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HedleyLamar View Post
    This is to Randolf Keys

I can't send a reply to the PM you sent me. This is the answer I'm trying to send:

When I try to log into my old account I either get a “server too busy” message or I quickly get bumped after I log in. I couldn’t find an email address to seek advice. I would have preferred to keep my old one but it just doesn’t work. If I got banned then I’m baffled as to why. And I never received a message telling me so. Unless you can help me figure out what’s wrong with my old account, I guess I want this new one. I really would like help with my old one though.
    We are looking into the code. Please next time do not make a second account. Just email the website.
    “It's hard for winners to do comedy. Comedy is inherently subversive. We represent the underdog as comedy usually speaks for the lower classes. We attack the winners.” ~Harold Ramis

Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 521 Posts

I'm having a different problem at this moment.

When I go to www.realcavsfans.com, it shows a white screen that says a blog will be coming soon, then shows me a click here button to go to the main forum, but it doesn't work.

Should be simple to fix, but I'm not sure what to do at this point.
    (Reserved for future Animated Signature-that-won't-slow-you-down)

Magic Number Thread:
    http://realcavsfans.com/showthread.p...in-May-2011...

The latest updates are noted within the context.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,701 Times in 1,630 Posts

It's just a simple link. I've tested it on 3 browsers and all worked fine. Try clearing your cache/history.
    Questions or Problems? Text me at (216) 395-4RCF

Hall of Farmer
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,160 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    It's just a simple link. I've tested it on 3 browsers and all worked fine. Try clearing your cache/history.
    http://realcavsfans.com doesn't work for me. Goes to that text with the blog.

Same with my phone.

Thanks

That's what it supposed to do. Telling you the front page has changed and to set your bookmarks to forums.php

Playoff Bound! 3D Poker Champion NumberTris Champion Shape and Color Champion Raining Day Champion Sneaky's Road Trip - Istanbul Champion Up Champion Code Breakers Champion JDeezy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,479 Times in 1,965 Posts

So like, page 33 and 34 of the Sacramento thread in Around The NBA aren't viewable. I'm not sure what's happening but I thought you should know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Simmons
    Phil Jackson ran the Triangle offense. Mike Brown runs the "If you cross midcourt with the ball, you get to keep it and shoot" offense.

Thanks

I'm going to sound like a prima donna here but please provide a link to the thread in question. Saves me a few steps.

Guardian of the Cavaliers Green Lantern's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    A common problem is how you access RCF. Try using http://realcavsfans.com instead of www.realcavsfans.com other then that I'm stumped. I've tried 8 different browsers and all work.

I'm having the issue at work and it started a week ago..when I come to the site my computer's firewall comes on and says "TRAFFIC BLOCKED IEXPLORE.EXE"..but I can access other sites..I've tried a lot of things .When I disable the Symantec Endpoint Protection I can get in..need some good answers.