Page 311 of 726 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 10876

Thread: Kyrie Irving

Thanks
    Thanked 8,048 Times in 3,423 Posts

Default Re: Kyrie Irving

Quote Originally Posted by "Boobie" Gibson View Post
    2 things:

1) Harry Potter is awesome. Emma Watson is mine.
    2) Why are you so crabby anymore? All you do is bitch at people. Let's go grab a beer and relax.
    I said I hate Harry Potter. I never said I hate Emma Watson.

Secondly: that's me telling people to stop bitching about LeBron James. It makes this fan base look awful and it's disdainful. If you can't handle even hearing or reading the guy's name, something is wrong with you.

Team Player
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I said I hate Harry Potter. I never said I hate Emma Watson.

Secondly: that's me telling people to stop bitching about LeBron James. It makes this fan base look awful and it's disdainful. If you can't handle even hearing or reading the guy's name, something is wrong with you.
    It's mainly just people responding to those who love bringing up "THEN WE CAN BRING LEBRON BACK IN 2014!" in every thread.

The second of his name. theSTEREO.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,018 Times in 1,986 Posts

Why why why in the world did I buy tickets to a game where Kyrie had to play against Kirk Hinrich. I know better. Never again.

Moving to Paris, to shoot some heroin and fuck with the stars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,715 Times in 679 Posts

He looked like he landed pretty hard on his back tonight, hope hes straight.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,836 Times in 2,744 Posts

I wonder how Chris Paul would have handled tonight's Bulls defense...I would think better than Kyrie did. He's got a lot of work to do when it comes to running the team. Thankfully his scoring abilities are already that of a star guard in their prime, so he can just focus on becoming a true point guard as well from here on out.

There is definitely a healthy balance that he can settle into between being the scoring threat that he is, but also running the team when we run into a buzzsaw defense like we saw tonight.

Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,580 Posts

Just felt it was necessary to bump this thread and say Kyrie is unbelievable in the clutch. Never seen anything like it.

Situational Stopper
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gimme Some Mo View Post
    Just felt it was necessary to bump this thread and say Kyrie is unbelievable in the clutch. Never seen anything like it.
    Well, Kyrie brought us back into the game and gave us a chance to win until the very end, but it wasn't pretty...

I don't want some Heroe Irving developping, we know were that leads and that isn't championship. It was the same play again, and again, and again... Kyrie brings the ball up, about half court starts gunning to the hoop, throws a ridiculous lay up. The dude has team mate, he's gotta understand that. Now I know he is darn good at finishing at the rim, but you gotta try to involve your team mate before looking to score... At least run a play, keep the defense guessing.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 918 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shukle View Post
    Well, Kyrie brought us back into the game and gave us a chance to win until the very end, but it wasn't pretty...

I don't want some Heroe Irving developping, we know were that leads and that isn't championship. It was the same play again, and again, and again... Kyrie brings the ball up, about half court starts gunning to the hoop, throws a ridiculous lay up. The dude has team mate, he's gotta understand that. Now I know he is darn good at finishing at the rim, but you gotta try to involve your team mate before looking to score... At least run a play, keep the defense guessing.
    Please tell me you just forgot to put that little chuckle emoticon in at the end right?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,462 Times in 1,279 Posts

At least run a play, keep the defense guessing.
    ...that was the play.

if the other team can't stop it, you keep running it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,623 Times in 1,056 Posts

I'd rather him try to score than give the ball to his untalented teammates.

Thanks

Kyrie has become a legitimate star. I can see these 25+ ppg nights becoming the norm. And who else should have the ball in crunch time? You want Tristan Thompson taking it in the post? Maybe Varejao? Dion waiters with the iso?

Kyrie is the best scorer we have on the team, the best three point shooter, the best midrange shooter (oh my god, by the way, every midrange shot seemed to go in tonight for him) , the best penetrator and the best finisher at the rim. Nobody else should shoot the ball when there's 9 seconds left on the clock and we need a basket.

Oh and also, is it just me or does he seem even faster this year. He's always been incredibly quick but I feel like his raw SPEED has gone up.

Thanks

He is one of the best I have ever seen at using english to finish. Very Tony Parker like in his finishing ability...

Situational Stopper
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elcheato View Post
    I'd rather him try to score than give the ball to his untalented teammates.
    Great, next step, let's hang a huge arse freaking banner on a building with a picture of Kyrie "The Messiah" Irving... You want your 20 year old superstar PG growing up thinking : i don't need team mates?

I am not saying Kyrie should not be looking to score... Run a play for him, but get to ball to move around a little before.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,623 Times in 1,056 Posts

Great, next step, let's hang a huge arse freaking banner on a building with a picture of Kyrie "The Messiah" Irving... You want your 20 year old superstar PG growing up thinking : i don't need team mates?

I am not saying Kyrie should not be looking to score... Run a play for him, but get to ball to move around a little before.
    I think he realizes he needs teammates, as shown by the current crop of players around him and the constant losing.

Thanks

Dude. He got the ball, he took it to the RIM instead of taking a jumpshot, and he tied the game up. What more do you want? At least complain if he doesn't make the shot.. You're overreacting because of mr Miami. Stars take over in crunch time. MR 4 quarter takes over in crunch time. I would be mad if anything other than kyrie taking the shot happened, unless it was a pass from kyrie to dion waiters for a wide open look.