Page 329 of 726 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 10876

Thread: Kyrie Irving

  1. #4921
    formerly LJ4MVP KI4MVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    11,039
    Thanks
    2,684
    Thanked 5,932 Times in 2,169 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    Quote Originally Posted by PosterTime View Post
    From your favorite Cavs source, MSB, on Twitter:



    I bet he's back the second they allow him. It has to make him want to play extremely badly when he sees his team playing better without him. I personally would use that as fuel to come back with a new mindset and new driving force.

    Question for everyone: Do you think the team is playing better because Kyrie is gone, or because shots are going in? (Casspi and Pargo)

    I think it's a bit of both. Better ball movement, but there were so many shots being missed by our bench scrubs (when Kyrie wasn't injured) that they're hitting now.
    I think it's because it takes some time for the coaching staff to figure out the new personnel (including the improvements form existing players). The team will be better when Kyrie returns.

  2. #4922
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    8,573
    Thanks
    4,555
    Thanked 8,589 Times in 3,193 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    Quote Originally Posted by PosterTime View Post
    Question for everyone: Do you think the team is playing better because Kyrie is gone, or because shots are going in? (Casspi and Pargo)

    I think it's a bit of both. Better ball movement, but there were so many shots being missed by our bench scrubs (when Kyrie wasn't injured) that they're hitting now.
    I think the better ball movement is getting everyone involved, which is in turn causing our role players to play better and hit shots. When the offense flows well, guys knock down shots with better consistency than when they sit around and ball-watch.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack Brickman For This Useful Post:


  4. #4923
    Best of the Land Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The DMV
    Posts
    8,118
    Thanks
    2,359
    Thanked 4,145 Times in 1,658 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    Quote Originally Posted by BimboColesHair View Post
    No longer on ESPN. Game vs New Orleans in February is now on ESPN.
    Holy shit, I didn't know they could do that. Awesome.

  5. #4924
    Rookie BabyFormula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    Can't wait to see him back in action. I miss Kyrie every day.

  6. #4925
    Team Player
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked 356 Times in 157 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyFormula View Post
    Can't wait to see him back in action. I miss Kyrie every day.
    Kyrie Irving (finger) is "probably a couple weeks away from returning."
    Irving has been out since November 17 with the injury, and the Cavs said he'd be sidelined for about four weeks, so he's right in the middle of that timetable currently. With Irving's continued absence, Jeremy Pargo will start at PG with Dion Waiters (ankle) doing a lot of ballhandling when he's healthy.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mhi For This Useful Post:


  8. #4926
    Co-Owner Paddy's Pub Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Philly
    Posts
    2,078
    Thanks
    3,356
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 783 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    NBA 2k is fucked without Kyrie. I usually only play with the Cavaliers online and it's just too much to overcome with Irving out of the rotations.


    I could see if you had a Derrick Rose or Greg Oden type of injury, that they would take you out of the lineup, but 4 weeks?


    Common 2k, this shit is going too far. Some Cleveland kid is depressed, school sucks, he just wants to come home and play his fucking video games, it's snowy outside, he can't get laid, all he wants to do is come home and ball it up with Kyrie. His real Cavaliers are tanking so hard that his eyes cannot even watch the sludge on television. Add Austin and Fred being weird and annoying, and he can only tolerate the digital Cavaliers.


    But for four weeks, 2k has made Irving's injury a real thing, in a video game. What the fuck. If it wasn't bad enough, just when little Cleveland kid comes home to escape into the digital hoops realm, he is reminded that Kyrie's injury is a real thing.


    2K, I think you have taken this shit too far. It's bad enough to live in Cleveland, it's even worse when we're all on extended Irving hiatus.

  9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frank Reynolds For This Useful Post:


  10. #4927
    Real Cavs Fan AuxiliaryPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks
    2,585
    Thanked 1,005 Times in 427 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    NBA 2k is fucked without Kyrie. I usually only play with the Cavaliers online and it's just too much to overcome with Irving out of the rotations.


    I could see if you had a Derrick Rose or Greg Oden type of injury, that they would take you out of the lineup, but 4 weeks?


    Common 2k, this shit is going too far. Some Cleveland kid is depressed, school sucks, he just wants to come home and play his fucking video games, it's snowy outside, he can't get laid, all he wants to do is come home and ball it up with Kyrie. His real Cavaliers are tanking so hard that his eyes cannot even watch the sludge on television. Add Austin and Fred being weird and annoying, and he can only tolerate the digital Cavaliers.


    But for four weeks, 2k has made Irving's injury a real thing, in a video game. What the fuck. If it wasn't bad enough, just when little Cleveland kid comes home to escape into the digital hoops realm, he is reminded that Kyrie's injury is a real thing.


    2K, I think you have taken this shit too far. It's bad enough to live in Cleveland, it's even worse when we're all on extended Irving hiatus.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuxiliaryPie For This Useful Post:


  12. #4928
    Snitches get stitches Hydroponic3385's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia/Cleveland
    Posts
    4,516
    Thanks
    1,426
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 638 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    CLEVELAND, OH - Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving (left index finger fracture) has been cleared to resume practice today and is expected to be available to play against the Lakers tomorrow night at The Q.
    http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/release...-irving-121210


  13. #4929
    1234567890 Numbers Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,334
    Thanks
    819
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 482 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbers Guy View Post
    I'm guessing Kyrie will make his surprise return against the Lakers in 8 days.. thats my prediction.
    I'm just too good.

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Numbers Guy For This Useful Post:


  15. #4930
    Rising Back Up chrisrich91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,891
    Thanks
    7,889
    Thanked 10,119 Times in 2,602 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisrich91 For This Useful Post:


  17. #4931
    Golden Shower Member Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    12,577
    Thanks
    4,227
    Thanked 6,953 Times in 2,095 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    Is Dion available for tomorrow too?

  18. #4932
    Rising Star ice cream man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,932
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 532 Times in 232 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Is Dion available for tomorrow too?

    Still uncertain.

    http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-...akers-1.356857

    Another article said that Byron was "hopeful."
    UNLEASH THE KARASEV

  19. #4933
    FROM DA GRITTY INNER CITY I-77 NORTH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Literally IN the city of Cleveland.
    Posts
    1,127
    Thanks
    714
    Thanked 784 Times in 270 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbers Guy View Post
    I'm just too good.
    Hey Numbers guy, the winning numbers to the Pick-5 would be great...

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to I-77 NORTH For This Useful Post:


  21. #4934
    Rising Back Up chrisrich91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,891
    Thanks
    7,889
    Thanked 10,119 Times in 2,602 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Is Dion available for tomorrow too?
    No. Apparently he was still limping while jogging after practice today...I think he's still a couple games away.

  22. #4935
    whatever
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,629
    Thanks
    677
    Thanked 853 Times in 291 Posts

    Default Re: Kyrie Irving

    Cool, Kyrie's back to hopefully help deliver another L to the Lakers!

    We're driving both our own and the LAL's tanks!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •