Page 460 of 726 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 10876

Thread: Kyrie Irving

Thanks
    Thanked 21,521 Times in 4,821 Posts

Default Re: Kyrie Irving (All-Star)

Can't wait til the Cavs play again so that we can move beyond analyzing Kyrie's use of twitter.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wuck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,974 Times in 1,432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie_K2 View Post
    I can't embed tweets but it looks like Kyrie's girl may have cheated judging by his and her tweets! Who the fuck cheats on a NBA superstar?!

Question is: Is this a distraction for tomorrow night? (if my assumptions are correct)
    It looks like some stuff may have been deleted. Can you give me a rough gist of the tweets that were made that lead you to believe that she cheated on Kyrie?

And on a side note, I wonder if the guy with whom Natalia cheated said "domo arigato, Ms. Garibotto" after they had sex.
    Last edited by Löttery Göd; 02-20-2013 at 03:06 AM.
    "For the Tank God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Tank Son, Antawn Jamison, and whosoever believes in Him, will not perish, but have everlasting high draft picks." - Tank 3:16

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Löttery Göd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,682 Times in 1,195 Posts

If Kyrie is having girl problems, prepare for him to have another "disinterested" game tonight, and watch him mentally check out.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 505 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amil99 View Post

Great to see the soundbites. Looks like the other all stars really respect him
    Almost didn't rep due to the close up on jay z's face. Yikes

Thanks
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shoes22 View Post
    If Kyrie is having girl problems, prepare for him to have another "disinterested" game tonight, and watch him mentally check out.

He's probably cheated on her multiple times. NBD. He'll be fine. If anything he's more likely to drop 40 because it's a nationally televised game.

Thanks

Listening to Mike and Mike this morning, I heard the national pull for Kyrie to leave Cleveland for the first time. They were discussing whether or not the Lakers should trade Dwight Howard or not. I guess some feel that they can't trade Dwight Howard because you can't trade a Superstar because there aren't many in the league. Mike Greenberg's response was that they should cut bait and set their sights on another Superstar. He said basically that you can't expect for Kyrie to stay in Clevleand his whole career and that Kyrie seemed like a guy that would be interested in movies and the like...and that he should be their target.

I figured this All-Star weekend would start the Kyrie leaving Cleveland rhetoric.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prime 1978 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,001 Times in 194 Posts

The 10 Most Untouchable NBA Players

4. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
    Almost assuredly the next young NBA star to break his way into the upper-echelon of players in the league, Kyrie Irving continues to turn heads at just 20 years old. Carrying the underwhelming Cavaliers on his back all season long, Irving is sixth in the NBA in scoring – averaging 23.5 points per game – while still coming into his own as a point guard on the professional level.
    Using All-Star weekend to provide the backdrop this past week for his coming out party as a key piece to the future of the NBA, Irving’s ceiling is sky-high and it would be nearly impossible for the Cavs to find equal value for their young budding superstar. Irving is guaranteed to remain in Cleveland for at least the next three seasons and the smart money says the Cavaliers match any offer made for him before the 2015-16 season.

Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/the-10-mos...5RYaiKWg7Mk.99

Thanks

im willing to bet Kyrie has realized he can have all the fun he wants in CLE with his Uncle Drew campaign and all the national accolades he has while still being on a "small market" team. National media is rediculous

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AuxiliaryPie View Post
    im willing to bet Kyrie has realized he can have all the fun he wants in CLE with his Uncle Drew campaign and all the national accolades he has while still being on a "small market" team. National media is rediculous
    Unfortunately we thought the same thing with "you know who". One thing for sure, I'll won't be as naive with Kyrie as I was with Lebron. I'd like to think that he's different but wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Cleveland Browns HOF LT Qasim Mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

If we surround him with talent, he will stay. Simple as that.

Did Durant leave OKC because it was a "small market"? Are his endorsement deals non-existent living in Oklahoma? Don't think so.

I get everyone's paranoia, but the fact is it is up to CG and the FO to make the moves that will keep Kyrie in Cleveland.

Thanks

The national media is already getting ruthless, almost more than with Lebron

They really want this kid to be a laker

It's weird when they talk about the cavs they just say what a terrible team kyrie is on

No mentions of rebuilding or young talent or tons of assets

Espn tried to force Lebron to NYC , they are going to try forcing kyrie to LA

Thanks
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 620 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    It looks like some stuff may have been deleted. Can you give me a rough gist of the tweets that were made that lead you to believe that she cheated on Kyrie?

And on a side note, I wonder if the guy with whom Natalia cheated said "domo arigato, Ms. Garibotto" after they had sex.
    Along the lines of "lol women are snakes ya can't trust any of them" and then "never making that mistake again" and then she said something that was like "don't believe what you hear until you talk to me about it".

Thanks
    Thanked 2,682 Times in 1,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prime 1978 View Post
    Unfortunately we thought the same thing with "you know who".
    It's been said before, but Miami is NOT a big market. That's not the reason he went to Miami. If LeBron cared about a big market he would have gone to New York or L.A.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,521 Times in 4,821 Posts

Long story on Kyrie originally published last year, now available on Slam Online. It's too long to reproduce here but a good read.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/kic...e-cover-story/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to wuck For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoes22 View Post
    It's been said before, but Miami is NOT a big market. That's not the reason he went to Miami. If LeBron cared about a big market he would have gone to New York or L.A.
    The thing with Miami is, the media likes to go there. With the basketball media, it's crazy, they are so selfish. No other media have I heard openly complaining about going places to cover the story. I've heard and read members of bball press, tv commentators openly bitching about having to go places like San Antonio, Cleveland, okc... No other sport do I hear this crap. Green Bay is a shithole but no one is trying to talk Aaron Rogers into leaving. Basketball media, especially espn are cunts. They are helping ruin the parity of the sport. Any star in a small market they start pressuring them to go somewhere the media people would rather hangout. I'd fucking faint if I ever heard people on espn saying a star should stay put and encourage other players to go join them. Eventually this is going to ruin bball. I dealt with Lebron leaving. I will tell you this, kyrie leaves, I'm done. The nba can kiss my ass. I'm done w league pass, done going to games, done watching, done buying nba jerseys.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gratefuldead For This Useful Post: