Page 60 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,826 Times in 2,829 Posts

Default Re: Diet and Workout Routines

Run nolva after. You want an AI during, like exemestene, aromasin, letrozole, etc. And you stop it when you go on PCT, which should be nolvadex and clomid.

So here's 6 months progress:

Cutting off that fat and the pecs will get even more defined, abs will pop, v shape, look bigger, Taylor Lauttner status. But if I stick it out with pct, I cant cut weight for another 18 days.

I am like. DYING. to just cruise through to my next cycle. i am acting like a baby back bitch and its ruining a handful of relationships, lol. Sometimes I can take a step back and laugh at it, cuz thats all you can do. Coming off absolutely feels like shit, word to your mother.

Fuck it. Im doing it.
    Last edited by David.; 10-16-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Thanks

aright so shits about to get complicated. I am at the very least going on a cruise/blast (rather than coming off AAS for a short time so the body can regroup, you bridge two or more cycles into each other. You lose less gains, you can jump on quicker, and you dont have to go through all the bullshit). I have two cycles I want to run; One is Tren, the other is NPP. I have no idea what I want to do first.

This isnt just in my head this time, I literally lost a lot of size overnight. My arms are down an inch since on cycle, which is what I gained. my fat is lower, but idk, I dont feel good about it. I just plugged my measurements into a few calculators which seem to say im at 13% bf, but I think thats too low. So, I can either run tren first and lose the rest of the shit and then bulk on the second half, run tren first and just cut, run tren and just bulk, or run npp first. Tren is probably best to run later because ill have more fat to cut and its pointless to cut then bulk on NPP.

The other complications come from dosage and esters; I started injecting a lower dosage of prop on monday, which should put me at a high but normal level of testosterone. The prop should be kicked in by Sunday, not sure Im feeling it. I feel calm, no sex drive. No fap in like 5 days. Girl was grinding on my weiner for an hour today and nothing doing. So, while im injecting this, Im also starting to inject enanthate at 250mg/week. It takes etiher 3 or 6 weeks for this to kick in (ill have to look it up), which is why the prop is necessary to kickstart the testosterone levels again. Ill eventually just be on enanthate. I really think I lost all my second cycle's gains overnight, which is a travesty. But that came from complications due to doing a couple weeks PCT and then stopping while my testosterone was getting boosted. So I was low test for a week and high estrogen, which obviously isnt good for size.

Im looking more like Channing Tatum size than Taylor Lauttner. Not happy, but its a start. I should be good after these cycles and since Im cruising rather than immediately coming off, I think I will keep a higher percentage of these gains because I will have had them for longer.

Thanks

final results of last cycle:

beginning:

190, 36 inch waist, 15.5 inch arms

end:

193, 33 inch waist, 16 inch arms. about a 15 pound difference in 8 weeks. I say thats actually a pretty good cycle, considering I dont workout legs. Finally got calipers, I'm at 17% if I'm doing it correctly. Scratch that, Ive measured anywhere from 13% to 18 percent. This morning was 14.5. These things suck. Decided that the following months will look like this:

3 weeks, cut. Drop 8 lbs to get down to 26lbs fat, 160 lbm (14% bf). Go on Tren for 8 weeks, ideally gain 15 solid lbs and lose 2 of fat so 175lbm and 24lbs fat = 12% bodyfat. Then I've got 6 weeks to cut, so well drop another 5 lbs to get to 10%. Another tren cycle (possibly, we'll see) and ill be up to 220 at like 9 percent bodyfat which was 10 lbs lbm higher than the goal when i started all of this. Then I think I can relax for awhile. Trens gonna be fun, you can eat whatever and not get fat.
    Last edited by David.; 10-25-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,375 Times in 1,770 Posts

chea i've heard that calipers really aren't that reliable unless they are used by a trained professional. i've used them before and they don't seem all that hard but eh.
    i like jorts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IWantAKouki For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think im just hitting the wrong spots. My stomach seems to be consistent, but my chest and leg measurements fluctuate a ridiculous amount.

Thanks

gear has shipped... already on cruise right now, started injecting 1.5 ml of enanthate (along with .5ml prop every other day) so i've got a nice baseline going and I will be fully kicked in in a couple of weeks.

Im down to 191, 32 inches on the waist. Been sick and its been hard to control my appetite, but we're getting there slowly. I should still lose another 5-10 before bulking, but if im on tren, its pretty difficult to gain fat while on cycle. And if Im at 14% bf right now, adding 15lbs lbm will bring it down to like 13%, then 10% is only a hop skip and a jump away.
    Last edited by David.; 11-08-2012 at 01:42 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to David. For This Useful Post:

The second of his name. theSTEREO.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,218 Times in 2,013 Posts

Lol, so I was gonna dive in here and see what kind of stuff people were doing... Didn't realize it was like a full on steroids discussion in here. Looks like I'm out of my league.

But anyway, just wanted to see what programs / nutrition people were running in here.

I've always been an average sized guy, but just started getting sloppy and sedentary as I was hittin' the late 20's and the body fat started getting stupid, so I'm wrapping up on 9 months of full overhaul.

Started by losing 20 lbs doing weight watchers with the wife (lost over the course of 6 months), and now I'm three weeks away from finishing Insanity. Haven't missed a day yet, cut out all sugar drinks/sodas, been eating 75-85% whole food / whole grain / non-processed diet and been keeping up on my protein intake. Pretty stoked to say it's working pretty well. I've lost 30% of my body fat just doing Insanity alone, and it seems to be picking up even faster this second phase.

Anyone else tried that program? I'm not any kind of fitness head or anything, but stoked it's working. Went from 6'1" two-hundo even to 180 lb and actually getting kinda lean.

Thanks

Good job on your weight loss dude. Haven't tried the program and 20lbs is a lot, but you could probably lose it more quickly if you figure out your bmr and subtract 1000 and make this your daily calorie goal (including eating and exercise). Just make sure your protein is kept up to maintain muscle.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to David. For This Useful Post:

The second of his name. theSTEREO.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,218 Times in 2,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_K View Post
    Good job on your weight loss dude. Haven't tried the program and 20lbs is a lot, but you could probably lose it more quickly if you figure out your bmr and subtract 1000 and make this your daily calorie goal (including eating and exercise). Just make sure your protein is kept up to maintain muscle.
    Thanks Dave. I'll look into that for sure. Like I said, never been a heavy guy or anything, but never been exceptionally fit either so going close to a year is about as close to a habit / lifestyle change I've had so I'm trying to keep the train rolling while I can. Maybe end up with a semi athletic build when it's all said and done.

Calorie count is pretty straightforward to track, but what do you usually keep an eye on in regards to fat, sugars, fiber, etc or is calories and protein the biggest factors?

Thanks

creatures of habit.. steady weight loss is a good thing. most people fuck up and try to rubber band their weight down, which springs it back up when they get off track on their diet (because its too hard to stick with) so keeping it steady and reasonable is a good thing. You probably dont have much more to lose.

I just focus on calories and protein. Theres advocates of high fat, advocates of no fat (which means high carbs, which are supposed to be a great source of energy and also help with synthesis of protein, but theres been found to be a strong correlation with no fat in the diet and depression) but I generally let the chips fall where they may outisde of protein and calories. Fiber should be looked at consistently beacuse it deletes calories.. I think its 4cal per gram of fiber if I'm not mistaken.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David. For This Useful Post:

Fighting the good fight! gourimoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,982 Times in 3,331 Posts

I'm back... election is over and over gained 10lbs.. I fear it's real fat.

Going on clen tomorrow and hope to adjust to 80mg per day before I return to work in a few days.

Three weeks, heavy cardio, and then I'm back to bulking hopefully.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gourimoko For This Useful Post:

Thanks

you ever think of blast and cruising gouri?

thought I was going to, but as I lose this weight Im thinking I may be big enough. Im definitely doing one more cycle, possibly two, but I think I might be ok after that.

On another note, eagle has landed.. goodies in the mail.

On a side note, I found the most amazing protein bar in existence... It tastes like a fucking twix bar. Supreme protein.. I found it at one of my local walmarts, havent seen them around much

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theSTEREO. View Post
    Lol, so I was gonna dive in here and see what kind of stuff people were doing... Didn't realize it was like a full on steroids discussion in here. Looks like I'm out of my league.

But anyway, just wanted to see what programs / nutrition people were running in here.

I've always been an average sized guy, but just started getting sloppy and sedentary as I was hittin' the late 20's and the body fat started getting stupid, so I'm wrapping up on 9 months of full overhaul.

Started by losing 20 lbs doing weight watchers with the wife (lost over the course of 6 months), and now I'm three weeks away from finishing Insanity. Haven't missed a day yet, cut out all sugar drinks/sodas, been eating 75-85% whole food / whole grain / non-processed diet and been keeping up on my protein intake. Pretty stoked to say it's working pretty well. I've lost 30% of my body fat just doing Insanity alone, and it seems to be picking up even faster this second phase.

Anyone else tried that program? I'm not any kind of fitness head or anything, but stoked it's working. Went from 6'1" two-hundo even to 180 lb and actually getting kinda lean.

Hey man, I'm in here as well lol....not everyone is into pharmaceuticals-not that they're anything wrong with it, guys. You seemed to have nailed the VAST majority of maintaining a nice weight: diet and eliminating crap foods. I've never done a full 'cycle', for lack of a better word, of Insanity; however, I have done several P90X/Insanity workouts while at various fire stations with other crews. Just be warned that Insanity will get you into shape, but it won't add much strength/muscle....not even sure if that's your goal. If you ever get bored or plateau with what you're doing, you might want to give CrossFit a try.

I was coaxed out of retirement from CrossFit competitions by a few folks I knew, for a team CF event last week. There were three events: a 30min team workout, featuring 800m sandbag runs, power cleans, burpees, heavy tire flips, wall balls, and more running; a CrossFit Total-one rep maxes (three attempts) of back squat, shoulder press, and deadlift; and a skills station with 2min max reps (no rest) of rowing for calories, dumbbell snatches, lateral jumps over a low hurdle, pushups, and pullups. I fared better than I thought in the long team event, and tried to keep up as much as I could on the skills tests. My pullups and pushups were pretty poor, I knew that and put them last; we did great in the row/DB snatch. I also had the highest Total of everyone there: 405 squat (nearly made 445), 215 press, and a 515# DL (missed 555# fuckfuckfuck); that was my new PR. I can now go back to CF retirement.

This past week, I didn't work out according to a premade program; I've been pretty strict the past 4-5 months, with really nice results. Jogged one day, rowed 5k the next, played basketball another, etc. It was a nice active rest week, and I'll do some Oly work and start my Highland Games throwing this week. Big Highland Games event over MLK weekend down here, looking forward to making some noise that weekend....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DCunleaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,283 Times in 673 Posts

Fuuuuck. I'm way too lazy now. I have no motivation to eat healthy and get into the gym. Ever since I turned 21 I've been going down hill. I drink a shit ton now. Uuuuuh. Need to get things going again.

Thanks

bman, creatures of habit... just got to get back in gear. I get exponentially more attention than I used to before I gave a shit about my body. Makes you feel good, makes you look good. Go in not expecting to be perfect, because these are habits you have to establish and aren't instant, and after a short amount of time youll be back in the swing of it