Page 67 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2149
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,570 Times in 2,721 Posts

Default Re: Diet and Workout Routines

gonna repost what I just put in the bored thread, because it needs to be here. In case yall hadnt noticed, this has turned into a diary to see where im at and when im at. so..

conversely, my libido returned.. i dont even know how long ago because ive lost all sense of time.. But this is worse than ever.. Part of me is thankful because I need an escape from my impending doom that will happen January 2.. the other part is like.. dude youre becoming a gnarly caveman, unsocialized.. how the fuck am I supposed to go out into public after baiting for 72 hours straight? I shit you not, have done it more times in the last however many days than I did in the 3 months prior.

The comedy of it all, if there is any, which there's not, is that there are a handful of girls I can actually meet up with and have sex with but I cant leave the fucking bed.. the effort seems too much.. What a mess. Now I know why I said 'i dont leave the house' in my interview over the summer, its because of this horseshit, I literally cant leave the house

Im looking incredibly fucking cut though. Really cut. Muscles and striations starting to pop. Hard to believe how fat I was a couple months ago. Going extreme cut on tren was a good idea. Problem is, I changed my dosage halfway through cycle and ran out of tren as of today. I ordered more a couple weeks ago from a source that delivers within 4-6 days and it has yet to arrive. To complicate things even more, I leave for cleveland on Monday morning.. before any packages have a chance of being delivered. So, Im going to have to have a friend pack that shit up and send it overnight. I cant wait to give my friends more of my keys.

Worst case scenario, I finish this out on just testosterone, which is imo practically the same thing. Im not sure I see tren as a monster of a steroid. I just think its whatever.

So.. I've got 5 weeks or so left on cycle in which Ill be at a major cal deficit. I should realistically be able to lose 15 lbs if I'm religious about shit. At that point, I think i'd be at like 6%, so that seems unnecessary. But, well see how it goes. And when I feel like Im at a good place, Ill start upping calories because Id prefer not to cut while off cycle. If by some chance I havent lost what I needed to get to 10% by the end of cycle, Ill still be at a deficit while cruising towards my next cycle, but closer to 700 a day below maintenance, and some of that will come from excercise to ensure im getting as much protein as possible.

also, injecting is officially a pain in the a**. Ive got scar tissue everywhere. Prop and Ace are not a good idea for extended amounts of time. from here on out, its just used to kick start longer esters.
    Last edited by David.; 12-23-2012 at 06:42 AM.
    Things Dave K was right about:

Dion Waiters will be good
    Anthony Bennett will be good
    Mike Brown will be a fucking idiot, again
    The board sucks without DaveK

And thats practically all. Wrong about almost everything else

Thanks

Thast some quick progress.. And better lighting

top pic is 10 weeks ago, below is current

Last edited by David.; 12-25-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 Times in 486 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Numbers Guy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Finally got a workout in. Its been like.. 2 fucking weeks. Everything was fine except for the fact that my wrist may be broken. but fuck it

Thanks
    Thanked 6,422 Times in 2,481 Posts

Just a friendly reminder to stay away from the gym tomorrow.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,014 Times in 918 Posts

Just saw this thread yesterday and tried reading through a bunch of pages. Learned a lot about cycling...and not the Tour de France, either(although, Lance Armstrong makes it a much more relevant connection). Been an athlete my entire life. Played just about every sport I could growing up, both organized and rec. I ended up making it through some baseball in college. I give background because.....

I've always had a tough time with bulk. I blow up very easily. I've tried many different routines throughout my life, but always had a problem with getting more lean and cut than just bulky. In a roundabout way it ended up ruining my baseball career. Anyways, just wanted to put this out there in case there are any people who may read this and have experienced the same issues as me. I think I have finally found my cure...P90X. I saw some earlier posts that came from people who it sounds like may have never actually done it before. It's not some cardio workout. It's a full body workout that will strengthen every single part of you. You can adjust the weights and reps to tailor it to your needs. I use low weight and high reps. I still feel it in my muscles, but not so much bulk. The yoga part kinda sucks(too fn long) but if you can get through it, it really does wonders for me. I more defined than ever, strong as ever, and lean as hell. I take no supplements. I just eat right and mostly in moderation. Lots of protein, fruits, veggies, etc.

I know it may not be right for everyone out there, but just thought i'd throw this out if anyone was curious and has experienced my issues in the past. I'm approaching 40 years old and feel like I'm 20. I'm running circles around my twin 13 year old boys(who are athletes and very much into multiple sports). It's hard as all shit at first, but you just gotta fight through it and do what you can. Ya, Tony Horton can be a complete cheese and gets annoying, but the workout itself is great. My core is strong as ever. My cardio is through the roof. And I just feel great.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giambiwannabe7 For This Useful Post:

The Original HN3108 bigfoot5415's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deezy_K View Post
    Thast some quick progress.. And better lighting

top pic is 10 weeks ago, below is current

Nice work. Whats your routine? I have the diet down no problem.
    Wiggins Watch 2014

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bigfoot5415 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks dude... Its all diet. I have help because im using anabolics; no one in any other circumstance should be eating at the calorie deficit I am or else they will lose all their muscle. Im low key worried I have because I fill out shirts so much less now, but Im probably just imagining it.

As far as my routine, I have been injured for the last couple weeks but generally lift 5 days a week, cardio for 3... I really like the speedbag. Ill jump on that for 22.5 minutes and then jump on a bike or elyptical for another 22.5.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,422 Times in 2,481 Posts

Anyone ever try GOMAD to bulk?

Thanks

not a proponent of bulky gonads.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to David. For This Useful Post:

Thanks

GOMAD is basically a diet for really skinny people to gain as much mass possible in a quick amount of time. The problem is that the mass gained is mostly fat and I've heard of people without lactose intolerance came into problems with that much milk. Its a last resort type thing that I wouldnt recommend.

Thanks

oh. thats basically what I did over the last 6 months. Not worth it. You'll lose the protein you ate in an unhealthy manner when you go to cut the fat off again. Plus, you'll look like shit for awhile. people look awful when their faces are fat, and same about their gut. keep your abs, bulk clean but hard.
    Last edited by David.; 01-06-2013 at 03:29 AM.

Its supposed to hurt RealKingofCleve's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deezy_K View Post
    oh. thats basically what I did over the last 6 months. Not worth it. You'll lose the protein you ate in an unhealthy manner when you go to cut the fat off again. Plus, you'll look like shit for awhile. people look awful when their faces are fat, and same about their gut. keep your abs, bulk clean but hard.
    Extremely difficult to do.

Thanks

Not in my opinion... i've been eating 60% of my calories from protein.. leaves me more than enough room for a small cheat meal a day and im at like 1200 below maintenance and 180 g of protein.. if you double that, its 360g of protein which is more than enough for anyone to grow on, and youre still only at 2400 calories.. thats WITH 1 cheat meal. Most people's maintenance i'd say is around there.. it gives you an extra 700 calories to play around with and not really have to worry about what it is. Or, you could continue with the 60% protein tip and bulk super clean.

cottage cheese (2%) tuna, protein pancakes, protein yogurt (i could eat 4 of these a day, and have) beef jerky and you have already eaten around 190 (just counting 1 protein yogurt) grams of protein and about 1240 calories. Add in a steak or something, shit, even a couple mcdoubles and its still well below maintenance and nearing optimal protein intake. protein bars. eggs and turkey bacon. ham or turkey sandwiches. Protein yogurt is probably the best bulking food because its not very filling, tastes fucking awesome and has a ratio of more than 1 g of protein per 10 calories
    Last edited by David.; 01-06-2013 at 05:07 AM.

Thanks

Was wondering what you guys felt the best pre-work out supplements were. I have taken C4, Black Powder, and NO-explode in the past and was wondering your guys opinions.