Page 75 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2165
    Thanks

Default Re: Diet and Workout Routines

Quote Originally Posted by Tlyons View Post
    Felt like a fucking teenager again on the basketball court after I started mixing legs into my workouts.
    That is only temporary, gotta do some demo work before you rebuild better than before. If lifting legs were easy, then everyone would have powerful tree trunks for legs; invest in your legs, and you will be the better for it!

Quote Originally Posted by D.J.G View Post
    203lbs down so far. All on my own...
    >
    Dude, amazing. Congratulations on the loss of a fucking PERSON! You are probably oblivious to the folks around you, that are inspired by your success. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Shakalou View Post
    Swimming and lifting has done wonders for me. I put on some weight after I got hurt, but it basically melted off once I healed up and started to swim/lift.

I'm not Dave K roids shredded or anything, but I'm fit again.
    Nice work. I've never had a ton of weight loss success in the pool, but good for you. The reward-to-injury risk of swimming is pretty fantastic, there's a lot to be said for not getting hurt while you work out. We're not all on the sauce in here, but I always like to hear different/effective methods from others. I'm a barbell guy, for the moment.

FYI, snatch complexes (2 snatch pulls then 2 squat snatches for five sets) then 5x4 of a 345# back squats have officially ruined me for the rest of the day....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DCunleaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,527 Times in 3,396 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCunleaded View Post
    That is only temporary, gotta do some demo work before you rebuild better than before. If lifting legs were easy, then everyone would have powerful tree trunks for legs; invest in your legs, and you will be the better for it!

Dude, amazing. Congratulations on the loss of a fucking PERSON! You are probably oblivious to the folks around you, that are inspired by your success. Best of luck.

Nice work. I've never had a ton of weight loss success in the pool, but good for you. The reward-to-injury risk of swimming is pretty fantastic, there's a lot to be said for not getting hurt while you work out. We're not all on the sauce in here, but I always like to hear different/effective methods from others. I'm a barbell guy, for the moment.

FYI, snatch complexes (2 snatch pulls then 2 squat snatches for five sets) then 5x4 of a 345# back squats have officially ruined me for the rest of the day....

Thanks, the weight loss was really much easier than I anticipated. Besides beer I really don't have a bad diet. I cook for myself and I don't snack or over eat. The issue was that I hurt my back and was leading a very sedentary lifestyle after that. Just getting exercise again worked wonders. Lost about 30 pounds in just a few months.

Congrats DJG, 200 pounds is a huge accomplishment. I remember you posting here about it a long time ago, it's great that you've stuck with it do long
    Ass pennies

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary Barnidge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,570 Times in 2,721 Posts

Look at everybody losing weight.. Props guys

Im fucking sick of not being on cycle and its been like 2 weeks. Reconfiguring my future cycles.. I think im just going to do a constant base of enanthate (small amount, trt level) and then when I go on, i continue with the enanthate but also add prop so its in and out of my system quicker.. that means less down time.. also, shorter cycles.. Im deciding between 6 and 8 weekers because frankly, gains slow at week 6.. Im going to play it by feel.. If I slow down at week 6, ill stop and then its just ashort 4 weeks off.. Tren will also be ran. Thats a given. Easily.

New meals:

Potatoes are still fucking awesome
    pastrami sandwiches
    frozen green beans and broccoli
    pork and beans.. lots of fiber, filling, decent protein to calorie ratio
    getting away from ice cream... too much sugar and found that im really fucking hungry almost immediately after eating it.

Lifts are down. i really, really dont want to go to the gym right now. A little burnt out. My next cycle is going to be ridiculous since I know how to eat right now and ill be on tren.. 15 lbs or bust.
    Things Dave K was right about:

Dion Waiters will be good
    Anthony Bennett will be good
    Mike Brown will be a fucking idiot, again
    The board sucks without DaveK

And thats practically all. Wrong about almost everything else

Its supposed to hurt RealKingofCleve's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 658 Posts

The majority of your gains from tren are just going to keep going down. You have to do permanent cycling basically. You don't need that stuff, go natural.

Thanks

Keep going down?

Thanks

I mean losing most of the gains when you cycle off. Its just a process of making gains on the cycle, losing around 75-85% of the gains off the cycle, then making gains on the cyle, losing them...

Thanks

There was an annoying fat guy at the pool today who somehow managed to swim diagonally. I haven't seen him before but he kept swimming across my lanes. Got irritating very quickly.
    Ass pennies

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary Barnidge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RealKingofCleve View Post
    I mean losing most of the gains when you cycle off. Its just a process of making gains on the cycle, losing around 75-85% of the gains off the cycle, then making gains on the cyle, losing them...
    Idk what you've read butthat number is closer to 75-80 percent.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 Times in 1,449 Posts

I liked and hated the gym. I really liked the pool, and is the main thing I miss about having a gym membership.
    Other than the pool, I'd feel like any machine I was on, I didn't have the proper form, and felt like everyone was looking. And then the people who would hover over you, because they want the machine you're on.
    Be excellent to each other.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    I liked and hated the gym. I really liked the pool, and is the main thing I miss about having a gym membership.
    Other than the pool, I'd feel like any machine I was on, I didn't have the proper form, and felt like everyone was looking. And then the people who would hover over you, because they want the machine you're on.
    This probably was the case. What did you wear at they gym? And guys always think they should have priority over girls if they both want something at the gym, though this shouldn't be the case. But I might think that you should get off someting if I saw you using it wrong.

Thanks

I'm super excited because I was given a waterproof iPod Shuffle as a birthday gift. Going to make swimming even more fun.
    Ass pennies

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gary Barnidge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So I had to go to the pool at a different time than usual today. I just got back and I swear it was morbidly obese hour. Now I give these people credit for being there, that's a great first step. Problem was they were just chilling in the pool and not actually swimming. They were floating in the middle of the damn pool and not moving, even though this time period is reserved for lap swims. It was kind of annoying having them in the way the whole time. If you're going to try and lose weight, more power to you. But please at least actually do the swimming and don't float in my way.

Also one of the lifeguards there was flirting with me really hard. She was really cute too. I'm not going to pursue it since I don't cheat, but it'll make the workout more entertaining to have someone to flirt with when I'm there. I tread water when I'm taking a break from doing laps, but at least I do it near the wall and not in everyone's way in the middle of the pool.
    Ass pennies

Thanks

im really depressed about the apartment fuck up. I could have walked to the goddamn gym.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 Times in 1,449 Posts

Dave, your apartment situation made me realize that I need to look into availability for me, for my move. So, thanks, for that.

Doc, I love swimming. I would try and run under water, for awhile. But my favorite was swimming laps (front stroke, back stroke) I would get out of the pool, and my legs would feel like cinder blocks. Damn it, I miss swimming.
    Be excellent to each other.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,923 Times in 1,089 Posts

Jizzing more at once is an excellent workout...
    OU... OH YEAH!!!!

9/13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip
    Sanchize and the boys start their reign of dominance tonight...
    Someone has a CHIP on his shoulder (you know who you are)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to The Voice For This Useful Post: