Page 986 of 986 FirstFirst ... 486886936976984985986
Results 14,776 to 14,784 of 14784

Thread: Dion Waiters

The Bushido doctrine Homer Safari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,181 Times in 2,281 Posts

Default Re: Dion Waiters

ill try... you see when love get the ball in post on the weak side if he doesnt have a shot he can throw it over to lebron on the strong side or back to dion on the perimeter.. dion can then drive and either have a nice shot or pass it back to love whose man just move over to block out the young cannonball or dish it over to irving and reset the offense..

instead much better to have love kick out to a guy whose only option is to shoot or make a dangeorus pass over toirvng to reset the play.

apparently the latter is better
    We gotta be men. We gotta grow up. This is not no little boys league. We can't just turn it around and think it's gonna be easy. This is a man's league so at the end of the day we gotta bring it. Every night everybody gotta be on the same page." - Waiters
    We all have to come in with one mindset. We can’t worry about individual goals, individual accolades. It has to be a team thing, a team mind set, and everything else will take care of itself. That’s the biggest thing.” -Waiters
    “If you have never caressed the muzzle of a pretty pony as you groom her mane and feed her a seven inch carrot, your opinion doesn't really matter, does it?”

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Safari View Post
    ill try... you see when love get the ball in post on the weak side if he doesnt have a shot he can throw it over to lebron on the strong side or back to dion on the perimeter.. dion can then drive and either have a nice shot or pass it back to love whose man just move over to block out the young cannonball or dish it over to irving and reset the offense..

instead much better to have love kick out to a guy whose only option is to shoot or make a dangeorus pass over toirvng to reset the play.

apparently the latter is better
    I don't think people realize how OP a lineup of Kyrie Dion Lebron Andy, Love is. That's five amazing passers, 5 people who can shoot out to around 18 feet consistently, 5 people who are mobile on their feet, and 5 people who should be smart enough to be able to execute a good team defense. All the wings in this lineup can drive and have unstoppable first steps. All these players but AV are great catch and shooters.

If we got that lineup to be unselfish and play with each other it would be unstoppable

Defensively idk but I'm sure TOGETHER they could constructs solid team D
    Solider in the US Army. Rappin for my Cavs 1000's of miles away. Greatness will come, be patient

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kizzle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kizzle View Post
    I don't think people realize how OP a lineup of Kyrie Dion Lebron Andy, Love is. That's five amazing passers, 5 people who can shoot out to around 18 feet consistently, 5 people who are mobile on their feet, and 5 people who should be smart enough to be able to execute a good team defense
    You a gamer? If so what game? ^^ If not disregard.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    You a gamer? If so what game? ^^ If not disregard.
    2k, Madden, Titanfall, COD, any game really. Can't really play long RPGs tho. I don't have the patience
    Solider in the US Army. Rappin for my Cavs 1000's of miles away. Greatness will come, be patient

Thanks
    Thanked 1,534 Times in 619 Posts

Dion Waiters and Andrew Wiggins won't play on the same basketball team. One of them will be traded for Love, so whoever is the guy that doesn't get traded will most likely be starting. Anthony Bennett should already have his bags packed.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TyGuy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I like how you guys are acting like Dion, and Wiggins will both be on the team by game 1. Dion's words are a non-issue.

Quote Originally Posted by TyGuy View Post
    Dion Waiters and Andrew Wiggins won't play on the same basketball team. One of them will be traded for Love, so whoever is the guy that doesn't get traded will most likely be starting. Anthony Bennett should already have his bags packed.
    Literally beat me to the punch by a minute.
    Last edited by TJ Detweiler; Today at 12:40 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kizzle View Post
    2k, Madden, Titanfall, COD, any mainstream game really. Can't really play long RPGs tho. I don't have the patience
    Fixed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kevin02 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 536 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevin02 View Post
    Fixed
    I fall in love with more indie games than AAA games myself. However when ever play 2K14 and I always seem to trade Waiters as teams give up so much. He went to the Lakers and I ended up with this team. C. Adrien,(game lotto pick) J.Randle ,Looney,(game lotto pick) M.Smart, Kyrie. With Bennett and Ray(game lotto pick) who could start. My team already won a ship If only it were that easy in real life.
    #WeAllFromCleveland

The Official ***-Slap Guy thedarkness2332's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PosterTime View Post
    I love Dion. Dude is so real with everyone and you can tell he wants to win and be the best player his many talents allow.
    Yeah, but if he's going to really help this team next season, we need him to focus on becoming our best perimeter defender. We need him to take pride in it. Dion with defense is a bad motherf%cker.
    CBNS--Cleveland Basketball Never Stops