Page 81 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2409
    Team Player
    Thanks

Default Re: Post Draft advice-Fantasy Football

HOLY SHIT Doug Fucking Martin wtf i was coasting to a W ,Then look at my boxscore and see 44 points

Edit: make that 52 fucking points

@ Doc Shakalu man that's brutal

Thanks
    Thanked 8,820 Times in 3,485 Posts

Seriously, when did Martin become a stud? I had him for most of the year and then traded him. The week after I move him he puts up 40, followed by 51. He was adequate when I had him, but I had the chance to acquire a desperately needed QB so I pulled the trigger. Now he's a fucking beast.
    Ass pennies

A winning record? Pshaw! Backstage's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,263 Times in 751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Backstage View Post
    Guy just offered me a deal, and could use some advice before he pulls it. He's offering RGIII and Roddy White for my Josh Freeman and Percy Harvin.

I just picked up Freeman off waivers as I've had inconsistent numbers from Eli all year (Luck as backup, not that worth it). Figured he would be worthwhile if Manning kept going down this path. PPR league, but the kicker is that return yards count (1pt/10yd).

So, to simplify it, RGIII has 183 points and White with 123. Freeman has 128, but Percy wrecks with 213.

3WR league (Decker and A.J. Green are my other starters). I have shitty backups (Nate Washington and Andre Roberts off waivers). I'm on top of my league by 2 games.

I would counter-offer to snag Amendola, but I don't have Emmitt Smith to give up.
    Counter-offered earlier this week to snag Doug Martin for my Mikel LeShoure. I need RB support and someone with a bang to sit at my flex spot. Figured Martin would at least have potential vs. LeShoure who's just been mediocre since his initial big game (minus today, but he was benched).

So it would be his RGIII/White/Martin for my Freeman/Harvin/LeShoure. With this weekend, it seemed like I would walk away a true winner, especially since Harvin pulled a hammy.

Bad news: the trade is with the commish. Not going to be surprised when he pulls the plug.
    Tribe Time = Now O'Clock

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Backstage View Post
    Counter-offered earlier this week to snag Doug Martin for my Mikel LeShoure. I need RB support and someone with a bang to sit at my flex spot. Figured Martin would at least have potential vs. LeShoure who's just been mediocre since his initial big game (minus today, but he was benched).

So it would be his RGIII/White/Martin for my Freeman/Harvin/LeShoure. With this weekend, it seemed like I would walk away a true winner, especially since Harvin pulled a hammy.

Bad news: the trade is with the commish. Not going to be surprised when he pulls the plug.
    If he does, you shank him. That's just shady. If it's a money league demand your money back.
    Ass pennies

Team Player
    Thanks

Well tomorrows game should be interesting one .Have a 2 point lead with Brees & Graham left meanwhile my opponent has Maclin & McCoy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Witz View Post
    Well tomorrows game should be interesting one .Have a 2 point lead with Brees & Graham left meanwhile my opponent has Maclin & McCoy.
    Should be interesting for me too, I'm down 80 with Jackson and Graham left to play.

Ass pennies

Team Player
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Shakalu View Post
    Should be interesting for me too, I'm down 80 with Jackson and Graham left to play.

That's down right horrible that you had to go against the owner of Marshall,Martin & Chargers D those 3 alone accounted for over 100 points. Well hopefully the saints defense doesn't completely roll over & if they do at least let Desean get all the eagle TD's.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Witz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 458 Posts

Michael Turner really saved my ass tonight. He's been a disappointment throughout most of the year, but tonight he put up some decent numbers and helped me win by 1.12 points.

Thanks

LeShoure, Gresham, and James Jones were my only decent players this week. Hakeem Fucking Nicks wtf get your shit together you're healthy now. And Rapelisburger didn't help me at all either. Still have McCoy and Moore going tonight but I'm down 40+. Gonna get my fifth straight loss in my only league after starting 3-1 playing AP killed me this week..
    Roll Pack

Albuquerque. My house is the one with the pizza on the roof. Can't miss it.
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,692 Times in 1,442 Posts

Tell me if this is a good idea, but I'm almost thinking of playing James Jones AND Cobb over Fred Jackson and Stevie Johnson EVERY week. Should I? Fred Jackson and Stevie Johnson have (had?) the bigger names, but they aren't producing. I hate to put a WR over an RB too at flex, but those Green Bay recievers are producing. I definitely should bench Stevie Johnson. Fred Jackson probably should be too.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 599 Posts

Again, Cobb is a top fantasy WR hes a must start.
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

Thanks

In my other league 3 points from Graham gets me a win, 2 a tie.
    Ass pennies

Albuquerque. My house is the one with the pizza on the roof. Can't miss it.
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,692 Times in 1,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FiveThous View Post
    Cobb and Jones are both on bye next week. And I think Trent is too? I don't know, another one of my RB's are. So I'm gonna have to drop someone, and pick someone up just to have enough to start.

But normally, I guess I will start Cobb over Stevie until Stevie proves he can be consistent. But should I play Jones over Fred Jackson. In the last 4 weeks Fred Jackson has played, he has got 3, 12, 18, and 3. James Jones has got 15, 5, 8, and 12. Both are kinda inconsistent. That is a tough one.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 599 Posts

Id play FJax as a flex and bye week filler and feel good about it. Despite his point total yesterday(I think he netted me 6) hes been adequate even while splitting carries with spiller
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveThous For This Useful Post:

Takin' RCF to Poundtown 9 Ball Pool Challenge Champion BABUCO PONG 2 Champion Hidden 100 Lati Champion Boomeranger Champion SixPACK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 627 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FiveThous View Post
    When you have White, Austin and Nicks are your main 3? It's hard to start him, yet im starting to think I am going to over Nicks. Shit, I may even start Moore over Nicks now.
    -Pain is weakness leaving the body. . .

Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff. . .