Page 82 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2409
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 599 Posts

Default Re: Post Draft advice-Fantasy Football

Quote Originally Posted by SixPACK View Post
    When you have White, Austin and Nicks are your main 3? It's hard to start him, yet im starting to think I am going to over Nicks. Shit, I may even start Moore over Nicks now.
    Randall Cobb has outscored 2 of those 3 and he is barely behind White (This is in a .5 ppr league scoring I should mention)
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

Thanks
    Thanked 8,820 Times in 3,485 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SixPACK View Post
    When you have White, Austin and Nicks are your main 3? It's hard to start him, yet im starting to think I am going to over Nicks. Shit, I may even start Moore over Nicks now.
    I'd go with Cobb over Nicks, he's been bad this year. I have him too and he's accomplished basically nothing. I'm going to try and see what I can get for him in a trade.

I almost always go RB at the flex and I have Calvin as my other WR. I have Amendola, Gordon, DeSean and Floyd as other receivers and I have a hard time starting Nicks over any of them. I knew I should have gone with Cruz.
    Ass pennies

Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 Times in 796 Posts

Just probably lost this trade but you don't understand, these people are hard to trade with because they factor in where a guy was drafted and such and such.

I dealt Cobb for Matthews. I'm stacked at WR with Nelson, V-Jax, Decker, and Nicks who will come around.

I needed a RB badly after this injury to DMC, Matthews is a perennial buy-low player. I tried to sell Cobb higher for the likes of CJ, Bradshaw, and Doug before his 51 performance.

Nobody wanted a guy that was picked off the wire unless it was cheap.

It's basketball time at the Q! -Bring back Joe Tait

Thanks

Here's how my team looks for the championship run. Currently 9-0 in a 10 team $25 buy-in league.

Ryan/Flacco (claim in for Romo dropping Flacco)

Forte/Trent/DMC/Matthews

Nelson/V-Jax/Decker/Nicks/Moss

Gonzalez/Pettigrew

NYG Kicker Tynes

Bears Def

Please tell me I have great chance this year. I've been waiting for this for 3 years.

Thanks

Id say your team is the "ReAL DeAL"
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveThous For This Useful Post:

Thanks

YES! (Marv's voice)

Thanks

Small tweak for my WRs:

Currently I have- Jordy, Dez, Wayne, Mike Williams, T. Smith at WR

Foster, Jamaal Charles, Doug Martin at RB.

Going to trade Mike Williams and Rashad Jennings for Demaryius Thomas and Michael Bush

Decent trade? I'm hoping the Bears keep winning so they think about letting Forte rest and giving Bush some run. Is that a possibility?
    Last edited by kevinoc0; 11-06-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    "All those years I was dreaming of other things, I was actually doing what I really wanted: hanging out with my family, drinking with my friends, making friends with my family and hanging out with my drinking."

Albuquerque. My house is the one with the pizza on the roof. Can't miss it.
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,682 Times in 1,439 Posts

My whole bench is on bye this week, besides Phillip Rivers....

So should I play Rivers vs the Bucs or Flacco vs the Raiders. Rivers is projected to get way more points, but you never know with these two. Flacco has been sucking for me the last 3 or 4 weeks. And Rivers has been terrible most of the year until recently he has been decent.

Thanks

Just traded McCoy and Nicks for Lynch and Steve Smith. I'm 3-6 so I needed to do something to win now, and Nicks is banged up again. Plus Marshawn is having just as good if not a better season than McCoy
    Roll Pack

Thanks
    Thanked 8,820 Times in 3,485 Posts

Trying to buy low (trade rape) on Jamaal Charles. Offered up Nicks and LeShoure. I'm sure it will get denied but it's just the opening offer.
    Ass pennies

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Shakalu View Post
    Trying to buy low (trade rape) on Jamaal Charles. Offered up Nicks and LeShoure. I'm sure it will get denied but it's just the opening offer.
    That's more than a fair offer IMO. In fact, if Nicks gets healthy I would say you're getting the worst of the deal actually. That's a big IF though.
    Roll Pack

Thanks

My league has totally gotten out of control! Dude did a real messed up trade with his dad(dad had no chance) and we all flipped shit and commish switched it back. Then I look a couple days ago...another trade. Maclin, sproles, and freeman(dad already has 2 qbs) for shady mccoy and colston. couple of us flipped out again and the commish said we need to quit bitching and its fair. I don't think it is. Also, the commish is engaged to the sister/daughter of these 2 douche bags so im thinking hes the bitch. What do you guys think?

Situational Stopper
    Thanks

Rashad Jennings vs Ind or Leshoure @ Min for my flex play this week?

Thanks

Tell us who the qbs are first, Im in the camp of not allowing trades to be vetoed. If a guy takes a trade hes dumb enough to live with it
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_24_26 View Post
    My league has totally gotten out of control! Dude did a real messed up trade with his dad(dad had no chance) and we all flipped shit and commish switched it back. Then I look a couple days ago...another trade. Maclin, sproles, and freeman(dad already has 2 qbs) for shady mccoy and colston. couple of us flipped out again and the commish said we need to quit bitching and its fair. I don't think it is. Also, the commish is engaged to the sister/daughter of these 2 douche bags so im thinking hes the bitch. What do you guys think?

A winning record? Pshaw! Backstage's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,262 Times in 750 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FiveThous View Post
    Tell us who the qbs are first, Im in the camp of not allowing trades to be vetoed. If a guy takes a trade hes dumb enough to live with it
    But he's not talking about the intelligence of the bad end of the trade; he's talking nepotism/collusion/whatever you want to call it.
    Tribe Time = Now O'Clock