Page 83 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2409
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,394 Times in 962 Posts

Default Re: Post Draft advice-Fantasy Football

I want to hear a couple opinions. Rivers vs Bucs or Flacco vs Raiders?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,523 Times in 3,394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    That's more than a fair offer IMO. In fact, if Nicks gets healthy I would say you're getting the worst of the deal actually. That's a big IF though.
    I could use another potential stud RB and I have plenty of receivers, so if it does get accepted and Nicks turns it around, I won't really miss him.

Main reason I went with this trade was because he is weak at receiver and I am not. I still don't think it's a fair trade, but hey, hopefully he sees it your way.
    Ass pennies

Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Backstage View Post
    But he's not talking about the intelligence of the bad end of the trade; he's talking nepotism/collusion/whatever you want to call it.
    Ok but what if his Qbs are Rivers and Vick? Does that not at least warrant discussion? I mean that completely changes the trade andmakes it more than reasonable. Now if he has Brees and Ryan than sure its different, but lets look outside the vacuum before calling collusion.
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 Times in 747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dano_24_26 View Post
    My league has totally gotten out of control! Dude did a real messed up trade with his dad(dad had no chance) and we all flipped shit and commish switched it back. Then I look a couple days ago...another trade. Maclin, sproles, and freeman(dad already has 2 qbs) for shady mccoy and colston. couple of us flipped out again and the commish said we need to quit bitching and its fair. I don't think it is. Also, the commish is engaged to the sister/daughter of these 2 douche bags so im thinking hes the bitch. What do you guys think?

I think... Wait I know that I wouldn't be in that league next year, or ever play with that colluding bitch again.

That's fucked up, man. I hate bitches who take advantage like that. I'll never be in a league with relatives.

First of all, Maclin hasn't done shit to prove the worth of Colston alone, now you throw in Shady for a HURT Sproles and a bench QB? Goddamn people piss me off, and Im not even in your league!

Colston is ranked 9th at WR, Shady is ranked 10th at RB. Sproles is ranked 22 at RB and hurt, Maclin is ranked an awful 43 at WR, Freeman strung a couple of great games together to notch him in at 10th at QB.

But holy shit, this trade obviously has collusion written all over it.
    Last edited by ReAL DeAL; 11-08-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 569 Posts

Again, Im going to ask who his dad has at QB before I freak out here, in a vacuum it looks bad sure, but until I see anything further Im not calling collusion.
    "I'd rather fight somebody else on the other team than one of my teammates," Waiters said after practice. "That's the way it is. That's the way I was brought up. I feel as though we say we're family, then we're a family and I'm going to look out for you to the best of my abilities. All the other stuff is foolishness." - Dion Waiters

Thanks

Guy I offered Nicks and Leshoure to for Jamaal texted me and asked me to sell him on the trade. That's a good sign, it means he's least open to the idea. I may be able to make a last minute playoff push if this goes through. I just need to climb into second in my division and the guy who is currently there is faltering. It's not likely, but I'm 1.5 games out of second, 4 weeks left to make it up. Too bad I don't face him in any of the remaining games. If it wasn't for that damn tie I'd be in decent shape to make the push.
    Last edited by Gary Barnidge; 11-09-2012 at 03:35 PM.
    Ass pennies

Thanks

Well shit, trade was accepted. Hakeem Nicks and LeShoure for Jamaal Charles. Hopefully that helps me out.
    Ass pennies

Admittedly Pompous Randolphkeys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,414 Times in 4,794 Posts

Welcome back to being worth two shits, Microtron.
    “It's hard for winners to do comedy. Comedy is inherently subversive. We represent the underdog as comedy usually speaks for the lower classes. We attack the winners.” ~Harold Ramis

Thanks

Hell yes, I'm kicking ass this week and the guy who I need to lose is tied, which is bad news for him because his opponent has better guys left to go.

I'm up almost 40 and I still have Jamaal and the Texans left to go. Opponent has Bowe and da Bears. If he ends up losing and, Bowe and the Bears don't put up ridiculous stats, I'll just be a half game back with 3 left to play.
    Ass pennies

Thanks

Finally! This is the potential I was talking about for my team. This is the first time my team has been firing on all cylinders. I winning by about 100 points. I have 132 points with Heath Miller and the Texans D left.

Flacco got 30 points, Fred Jackson got 22, AP got 26, Calvin got 25, Denarious Moore (who I just picked up this week because I didn't have enough to play) got me 15, and Stevie Johnson chipped in 9.

Thanks

Too late to get into the playoffs but I finally ended my 5 game losing streak. Trading for Lynch this week really helped. I feel bad for the guy in my league who had to play against a team with Flacco, Green, Megatron, and Gonzo. He put up like 140 and is still getting crushed.
    Roll Pack

Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 313 Posts

Up 2.5 going into tomorrow night. I have Charles, he has Bowe in a PPR. If that fat fuck doesn't play their best player more than he has of late, I'm going to give Romeo the worst titty twister on those droopy moobs of his.

Oh, and my opponent picked up Kyle Rudolph who went off for 19 pts. That asshole gave me a goose egg twice this year and then does this as a last second WW fill-in? Cock...balls!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hurl Bruce View Post
    Up 2.5 going into tomorrow night. I have Charles, he has Bowe in a PPR. If that fat fuck doesn't play their best player more than he has of late, I'm going to give Romeo the worst titty twister on those droopy moobs of his.

Oh, and my opponent picked up Kyle Rudolph who went off for 19 pts. That asshole gave me a goose egg twice this year and then does this as a last second WW fill-in? Cock...balls!
    I traded for Charles on the assumption that Romeo really can't be dumb enough to keep giving this guy so few touches. He's gotta know he's playing for a job, best way to win is give Charles the ball.
    Ass pennies

Thanks

Up 147 to 44 with Heath Miller left and his team has no one left. BOOM. Domination.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JK11 View Post
    Up 147 to 44 with Heath Miller left and his team has no one left. BOOM. Domination.
    Jesus, who is on your team/his?
    Roll Pack